Honored Contributor

I read about it in the Allure newsletter this morning, so I ordered the single mask kit from their web site for $29. It gets some raves.  I don't use masks and I really should, my skin is in need of it right now.

Has anyone ever tried it? I need to unsubscribe from that Allure newsletter, too much temptation.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor
I’ve always wanted to try it. Please post your review and results!
Respected Contributor

Re: Hanacure Mask

[ Edited ]

I bought it last year, then was too scared to use it. From reviews and pictures, the tightening effect after application seems extreme.  

When you try it, please describe your experience.  

ETA: I meant the tightening during the time you have it on before removing it - I think it was 30 minutes. The results looked good. It was the getting there that scared me.

Respected Contributor

I bought a package of four.  Used one per week.  Results were nice.  Skin felt nice and smooth after removal and fine lines diminished.  However to maintain results and possible improvement continual use would be required.  They recommend twice weekly.  That's too costly for my budget.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I finally used this tonight. I looked in the mirror after and the results were definitely noticeable. Plumps the skin and just makes you look refreshed. The tightening didn't bother me at all, I stayed still like you're supposed to. Relaxed on my bed. I put it on my neck and hands, there is definitely enough. You leave it on for 30 minutes. I should have put more on my hands, probably put too much on my face.

I don't know if I will still look better tomorrow. Would love to be able to afford to do one twice a week. This mask would be great for a special event or photos.

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 Thanks for posting your results. Glad to hear the tightening was manageable. How long do the effects last?

Honored Contributor

@ Montana I'm sorry, I have no idea how long the company claims the effects last. I just did it about an hour ago. I have sensitive skin too and it's not irritated.

Hope I don't wake up tomorrow looking like my sad tired self again.😦

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21, How long did the Hanacure Mask effects last? Will you continue using it?

I still haven’t used mine yet. Still a bit nervous about it.