Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Another bottle of Big Sexy Hair Powder Play Volumizing & Texturizing Powder.  I didn't realize how long that bottle will last me since it's so small, but, you use so little.  I'll have enough for probably10 months.

@monicakm   I've heard that's a great product. I don't use too many products in my hair because it can build up and I only like to shampoo twice a week. With this head full of curls, the last thing I need is more volume, but thanks for the recommendation. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

Hearing buzz around Castor Oil, so purchased a bottle of 100% Castor Oil made in CA.

So far have not used it on my hair, but have used as directed on my face and hands. Different, but I'm liking the results after just a few days.

@queendiva   It has many uses. I've used it on my brows and lashes for growth, great on cuticles, hair...I found it a little heavy for a face oil. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   You are welcome.  This is the nicest and best group of Beauties that make this thread so great.  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Hi Kat! I am running out of cotton rounds so I will purchase myself this wk. I just received Ouai hair products. I have not tryed them out yet. Have a good Day Cat Very Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus : during this cold week, and with forced hot air heat in my home I am using it on my just-washed face in the morning. I leave it on for 5 minutes while I brush my teeth, etc, then rince off. Yes , it is very thick.

Honored Contributor

free shipping today 2/25 on entire purchase at ULTA online.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Shanus You mentioned Kerastase. The only shampoo they carry that I know of without sulfates is (not sure about silicone) Kerastase's discipline line. I was interested awhile ago with the nuitritive shampoo but passed because it contained sulfate.

Honored Contributor

This week...nothing...I must be sick!  LOL! 😂😂😂

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I'm stocking up (okay stockpiling, if you will) for our trip up north in a month or two.

6 Salon size shampoos

6 Salon size conditioners

4 bonus size body lotions

6 tubs of body butter

2 large shower gels

2 tubes of mascara

1 quad of eyeshadow (browns)

1 loose powder foundation

2 tubes of Mad Hippie sunblock

Except for the sunblock, everything is Suzanne Organics. 

Taking a while to get orders delivered, so I'm ordering way ahead of time before we leave.  In fact, we ain't going nowhere till all comes in.Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm   That's a huge order. Hope you're driving up north and not flying. Smiley Happy