Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,  I hHeartope everyone had a good week.  I purchased one item and that is cotton rounds.  I buy the premium ones from Target.  Share your purchases and enjoy the upcoming weekend.  Stay safe, Beauties. Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I just got Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel. My favorite face wash. @Katcat1 i agree target premium rounds are the only ones we buy also. 

Respected Contributor

My hair stylist just switched over to Kevin Murphy hair care products.  I had my hair colored and cut last week and I fell in love with how my hair felt and performed.  It well so well managed that the next day my hair looked fantastic when and I woke up and that never happens.  My second day hair is always a wreck and I end wearing it up.  

So this week my DD went to the same stylist and I had her purchase a detangling/heat protector spray (un.tangled spray), mousse (body.builder) and finishing spray (ever.smooth) so I can try to retrieve the same results I got when she used the products in my hair last week.  They were a little pricey but if I can have great second day hair it will be worth it.  Plus she used very little product on my hair so the products should last a while. 

Honored Contributor

@ninjawife 

For my hair style, one of the ways I judge how good the cut is if 2nd day hair looks as good if not better than the day it's styled.  And the new texture powder I discovered helps with 2nd and 3rd day hair even better.

Honored Contributor

Another bottle of Big Sexy Hair Powder Play Volumizing & Texturizing Powder.  I didn't realize how long that bottle will last me since it's so small, but, you use so little.  I'll have enough for probably10 months.

Honored Contributor

We’re away from home, helping one of our kids who had some surgery. I was getting down to the bottom of my cleanser so when we were at Walmart for a few supplies, I picked up their Equate version of Cetaphil. It seems to be a fine cleanser, gentle and rinses off easily.

They aren’t new new, but I brought my set of Belle Beauty Shero Shadow Sticks with me for easy, quick makeup if I have to run out or if visitors come over.  I’ve only dabbled with them a little prior to now. I like them and will be using them more often going forward.

I received delivery of a bunch of Tweak’d products from QVC and HSN before we left, and a new roll-on of Inis perfume for my purse from Amazon.

Honored Contributor

Weekly beauty purchases are sometimes the same as the thread about what I used up this week.

This passed week I purchased some Skinceuticals backup. My Emolliance Moisturizer, Eye Balm and Restore Overnight Moisturizer. There was a 25% off professional discount on my sight. Yay!

I also refilled my Retin A prescription.  

I also tossed and replaced about 5 lipsticks and glosses that have not been worn for a year. 

I needed a new Laura Mercier Brightening Powder for setting my concealer. Yes, that's its only use. The powder jar I tossed lasted two years! I use her lose white setting powder for t zone.

Since my 2nd vaccine last week, I have a renewed interest in wearing makeup and going through all of replacing old foundations, mascaras, etc. 

Thanks @Katcat1  for this fun thread each week. I enjoy seing everyone's purchases. 

Esteemed Contributor

The finishing powder intrigued me about the Ready to Wear complexion compact, and it finally arrived. Really very nice! It's the one with the bronzer & blush. The bronzer is perfect for eye shadow & a little sculpting. The blush is quite lively, so I have to use that very sparingly.

I've already been wearing the lipsticks. Colors are so nice & long-wearing.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 2/25

[ Edited ]

@ninjawife  That's the great thing about salon products. Some are quite concentrated and you only need a little bit and they last awhile. Enjoy your Kevin Murphy. My stylist uses Kerastaste. Very pricy...haven't bitten the bullet yet because it has silicones in it...only OK if I wear hair  straight, it dries out my curls. 

Esteemed Contributor

Hearing buzz around Castor Oil, so purchased a bottle of 100% Castor Oil made in CA.

So far have not used it on my hair, but have used as directed on my face and hands. Different, but I'm liking the results after just a few days.