Occasional Contributor

Does QVC now believe that only Shawn or Jane can sell beauty on the Q?  Elise and Courtney are wonderful, even Alberti was awesome.  Beauty is sort of back but if it isn't Shawn going on and on and on in her trippy/dippy way, it's Jane interrupting all her guests to wax poetic.  Those 2 never shut up!  I'm happy to see the Q bring back beauty, I'm not going to watch whatever they have online only, but if I have to listen to Jane and Shawn I'll just shop online in peace - or shop HSN or Evine.  Just sayin.....

Esteemed Contributor

@lisagrace wrote:

Does QVC now believe that only Shawn or Jane can sell beauty on the Q?  Elise and Courtney are wonderful, even Alberti was awesome.  Beauty is sort of back but if it isn't Shawn going on and on and on in her trippy/dippy way, it's Jane interrupting all her guests to wax poetic.  Those 2 never shut up!  I'm happy to see the Q bring back beauty, I'm not going to watch whatever they have online only, but if I have to listen to Jane and Shawn I'll just shop online in peace - or shop HSN or Evine.  Just sayin.....

I don't think so.

I'm looking forward to shopping for my favorite beauty brand in the next 24 + hours with scheduled hosts Gabrielle Kerr, Elise Ivy, and Stacey Stauffer.  They'll be presenting on QVC2.

And between shows I'll bopp over to BeautyiQ, who knows how many other not-Shawn-or-Jane hosts I'll see there.

Sounds like you're in a rut.

Respected Contributor

Sandra's just as bad!

Respected Contributor

I feel like Elise got demoted and she did not deserve that.  I have not seen her do a "real" presentation lately. She just sits in the background with a tablet doing what seems like nothing.  I feel she was one of the Beauty IQ people and if they're going to keep her around give her some beauty shows where she is the host.  Alberti got a gig as a presenter, why not Elise?  I don't mind Shawn in general but she does not do well with these Friday night shows.  They're pretty annoying.  

Honored Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

Sandra's just as bad!

Sandra speaks way too fast--can't understand her and it is irritating to watch.
Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I feel like Elise got demoted and she did not deserve that.  I have not seen her do a "real" presentation lately. She just sits in the background with a tablet doing what seems like nothing.  I feel she was one of the Beauty IQ people and if they're going to keep her around give her some beauty shows where she is the host.  Alberti got a gig as a presenter, why not Elise?  I don't mind Shawn in general but she does not do well with these Friday night shows.  They're pretty annoying.  

@Grouchomarx, Elise hosts shows solo on Q2. I've seen her doing beauty shows.     

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Grouchomarx, Elise hosts shows solo on Q2. I've seen her doing beauty shows.     

I guess I just haven't seen one. Thanks for letting me know!  

Regular Contributor

I have always liked Sandra, but something seems to have changed.  She is talking faster and interrupting the guest sometimes if there is one on with her.  To me, it seems that she has been pushed to "sell, sell, sell".  I have always viewed Sandra as a thoughtful, kind, informative host.  I think the Q is pushing her in the wrong direction.