Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone, just need some suggestions here and would appreciate any help you could give me. I would like to enhance my eyebrows a bit.  By that, I mean when I look at pictures of myself, my eyebrows just seem to disappear. They are dark, so I do not want to darken them, but just make them a little more pronounced.  I do not want to do microblading or anything like that.  Is there a good eyebrow product that would help to make my brows more enhanced?  Also, can anyone suggest a really good tool for straightening hair. I have long, wavy hair and have tried ceramic straighting tools and heated brushes. They just don't seem to get it right.  If you could suggest a straighting brand tool that works I would appreciate that.  Thank you again in advance for your help.  

Respected Contributor

Do have an Ulta or Sephora near you?  I ask because I went into my local Ulta and asked for makeup advice about something particular.  Got great advice from the consultant, and she tried different colors out to see which worked best.  The advice was free.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Trusted Contributor

@Peaches McPhee     Yes, I do have Ulta and Sephora near me.  I will check the Ulta out and see what they suggest.  Thank you!  

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiesofers 

For brows....

Having tried lots & lots of brow things, (and it's been a long search!) I've settled on 2 things for brow enhancement: first to lightly powder over my brows with a brow product. I've been using Nyx with the 2 colors, which you can pick up at any drugstore or Wal-Mart.

Then to lightly go over my brows with Anastasia's brow mascara, which I got at Sephora. The size of the brush is perfect, and also there are lots of colors.

Pencils look too drawn on, and if I just use a brow powder, that also looks too drawn on, even though I use a good brow brush.

My brows finally look natural and enhanced!

(Can't advise about hair straightening, though.)

https://www.sephora.com/product/dip-brow-gel-P441838?icid2=products%20gridSmiley Tongue441838Smiley Tongueroduct

Frequent Contributor

My eyebrows were really thinning so I decided to try Rogaine on them twice a day and it’s really working .I pour it in an empty mascara wand and brush it on my eyebrows 

Trusted Contributor

@Harpa    Thank you