Respected Contributor

Don’t use beauty 📦, just wanted to say welcome,

welcome, welcome newbie.

@because_queso wrote:
New in here! Hope y’all welcome a newbie😂😂😂 curious what beauty boxes y’all have gotten and like?

Respected Contributor

I've tried BirchBox, Sephora Play, and one that's no longer around. My favorite has been Facetory.

Even though they all asked me for a beauty profile, I found that most products I got were things I couldn't use (foundations that were 3 shades too dark, perfumes I was allergic to) or wouldn't use (lipsticks in super bright colors, hair products with sulfates and silicones, which I avoid.)

In all the years I got various boxes, I think I had maybe 4 products I liked enough to use and buy a full-size version. That's a bad track record. But they were fun to play with - Sephora nailed it with that name.

Facestory is a box that only contains sheets masks, which I absolutely love. It's one I love to get and actually use all of the masks in the boxes.

Occasional Contributor

OMG. I am learning so many things! I had no idea sephora had a beauty box! I shop there all the time. Apparenly I live with my head in the sand! Would you say it is a good mix of makeup and skincare and hair or is heavily weight in one over the others? And walmart too?! WHO KNEW!

Occasional Contributor

I am so tempted to get some of her eye shadows. The insta ads have almost gotten me like 20 times!!! Worth the cost?

Occasional Contributor

I got that box a few times. There were some good things in there and I liked that a lot was bigger items (than tiny little samples). My problem was that it was just so expensive and so when I felt like I needed to cut back on something, that was the first to go...

Occasional Contributor

oh that is intriguing! Is that skincare? Or other stuff too?

Occasional Contributor

LOL thank you! I was a little nervous to post at first!!!! Intimidating with all you awesomely helpful people!

Occasional Contributor

Sheet masks?! Never heard of that! I'm intrigued!