Frequent Contributor

I just ordered the one from Target. Great deal this month. I had put up a link,

but they took it down. Sorry just wanted to show pic. Anyway check it out.I think this one will sell out fast. Only $7

Honored Contributor

@nanapat Hi there! You likely weren't aware of this but links to outside retailers are not allowed on these forums. Sounds like you got a really good deal.

Honored Contributor

I ordered it. It was only $7 so I feel like I have nothing to lose, I may find some products I like.

Valued Contributor

I used to buy these often for little gifts to my daughters, BUT within the past month Target jumped the price to $14.99.  Not a buy in my opinion. I even queried them about the increase but so far no reply.

Honored Contributor

@zitawins wrote:

I used to buy these often for little gifts to my daughters, BUT within the past month Target jumped the price to $14.99.  Not a buy in my opinion. I even queried them about the increase but so far no reply.

@zitawins , the February box is only $7. I recently bought a box for $14.99, I think that was an exception not the norm.

Honored Contributor

My personal opinion is the Sephora boxes are the best value.  Decent sized samples, not those one-use envelopes.  $10.00 a month, including shipping.  

Respected Contributor

@depglass  I get so many free sample offers free being a Sephora VIB member. Makeup cases with so many samples offered thruout the year when I purchase. Plus their bazarre points which I wait for the mini perfume bottles of the scents I use. They are so cute!

Valued Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@depglass  I get so many free sample offers free being a Sephora VIB member. Makeup cases with so many samples offered thruout the year when I purchase. Plus their bazarre points which I wait for the mini perfume bottles of the scents I use. They are so cute!

Really? I'm a ROUGE for the last few years and there recent sampling is pitiful. Only two samples with an order, even Rouges have to spend around $35 to even get larger samples. You have to spend around a 100 hundred points, which equals around a hundred dollars for a tiny perfume sample I can get anywhere. IMO Sephora has the absolute worst samples and are very stingy with them and their point system has become ridiculous. It is so bad now I'm switching my business to ULTA. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Beauty Boxes

[ Edited ]

@depglass wrote:

My personal opinion is theSephoraa boxes are the best value.  Decent sized samples, not those one-use envelopes.  $10.00 a month, including shipping.  

Allure hands down has the best box. You get full size products and they aren't repeats. Sephora often repeats their samples and they are tiny compared to Allure. Example with Allure, this month we received a full size VIT C oil from Sunday Riley and a full size nail polish, with a Sunday RileyRetinol serum. I use almost every product in the box.

Respected Contributor

I saw at Osco a beauty box for $7. It was almost exactly the Target box, same size and  price. The contents were drugstore beauty items, some exactly what has been in the last couple Target boxes.