Esteemed Contributor

OK, in the grand scheme of things this topic is not important. Sometimes, however, I have to get away from the news and think about insignificant issues...which brings me to Sara Gilbert’s hair. I was watching The Talk and I noticed that Sara looks like her hair went through a meat grinder. It is so sloppy and disheveled that it’s absurd. It’s no longer a wind-blown natural look. It’s just a mess. Many years ago, my mother tried to curl my stick-straight hair in preparation for school pictures. It looked just like Sara’s hair looks now. She seems to be a sweet person but her hairdresser must go.

Regular Contributor

I believe that's the look Sara is going for, she says her hairdresser spends a lot time achieving it!

Trusted Contributor

Messy?

Valued Contributor

I love her hair and envy the curls!

Honored Contributor

She dresses  and appears like she could care less about how she looks.  Unkempt...bed head.... much like Whoopi.  Just sloppy.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree @Vivian .  When she was a young girl in "Roseanne" she had quite the head of hair.  It was so thick, long and curly.  Now it almost appears as though she has it thinned or something.  It always looks dirty to me.  And, like @SeaMaiden  said, she often appears unkempt.  

Respected Contributor

I sincerely doubt she "has it thinned."  It could have thinned due to age, meds, illness, etc. and Sara is just trying to make the most of it.  

Esteemed Contributor

Sara is a half-sister to Melissa Gilbert - so different.For some reason, I don't take to Sara!!!

Valued Contributor

As an actress I did not like her in Roseanne, Big Bang Theory or the Connor's.  Don't like her on The Talk.  

Respected Contributor

“WHO CARES! When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself!" 😱