Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty BioScience Retinosyn 45

On 2/25/2015 Krissy_1968 said:
On 2/25/2015 LasVegas Dot said:

Well, I used my Skinn Collagenesis Creme Reverse, and then 24 hour Youth Preservation Cream, on top of that anyway. This may be too harsh for most beginners, so I think that's why they say that. I'm a "pro" at skin care. Also, my first kit, that I bought in Jan., came with their CRT, Cellular Renewal Treatment, which is a 2 step exfoliating treatment. I love it!!!

I also ordered the new 45 day kit that was sold a few days ago. It's "out for delivery" right now. I wanted to try the neck treatment, and since I love the whole 45 day program, I can't have too much on hand. I was one of the people who asked about the "shelf life", which is 3 years, unopened.

Oh good so I can use my Skinn cremes in conjunction with it! YAY! The before and afters were stunning so if I can get close to that I will be happy- I use Dimitri's ABC peel once weekly, dermaappeal twice a week and PTR peeling pads 3 times a week...I have used glycolic peels (30 percent) so I think I will be OK...my skin is not sensitive but I will scale back on physical exfoliations while using the system! Thanks for your input!

Wow, that's a lot of peeling.

Frequent Contributor

Maybe, but I saw no peeling or dryness at all. My skin is smooth as glass!

Respected Contributor

Got my kit today and plan to start tonight. I am already uding the Dr. Dennis Gross brightening kit, so will put that on hold. I will report my results. Very excited about this kit! I used Obagi years ago and got good results with that. Wondering if I should use my micro dermabrasion first??
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Super Contributor

Ladies.....I was about to return my kit when this thread appeared. Now I plan to keep it and start on March 1.... I know Krissy mentioned March 1 anyone else want to join? We can share results along the way. I am excited
Frequent Contributor

One thing I did that helped me stay on track: I printed out a calendar of the 2 month's I'd be doing the plan. I taped them to the wall in my bathroom. Each night, I'd check off that day. Remember that we are supposed to use each step for 14 nights. So if you cannot do a night, for whatever reason, do the next night, but it still needs to be 14 days before going to the next level.

Also, I'm 66 yrs young. I've been using strong skin care for many years, from all the shopping shows. I never had wrinkles or saggy skin like the lady in the demonstration, but my results were more about the texture of my skin. It does feel a little tighter, but it's way smoother than before I started. I wear IT CC cream with 50 SPF as my makeup which makes it easy to always wear an SPF.

Super Contributor

I need to write down when my two weeks are up so I don't forget. Tonight is night three for me:-)

Frequent Contributor

Print out a calender and check off the days! It makes it so easy!

Super Contributor

Ladies, I am starting this program on Sunday, can we use any products in the AM?
Regular Contributor

Is this line cruelty free? I haven't been able to find any info online. TIA

Frequent Contributor

On 2/27/2015 Cheezit said: Ladies, I am starting this program on Sunday, can we use any products in the AM?

They say to just do your usual routine in the AM.