Super Contributor

Re: Beauty BioScience Retinosyn 45

I posted a thread about this product but it died a quick death, so wanted to tell you my experience with this (I bought it first time it aired, I think)

First of all, I had unrealistic expectations -- expected it to totally erase my DEEP lines and wrinkles and perform miracles. I've since had Botox and even that didn't totally eliminate those wrinkles! So, not expecting perfection this time around. :-)

What I DID notice was my skin! I was honestly surprised that people weren't grabbing my arm and gasping "your beautiful skin!". I don't have a peaches and cream complexion, kind of a translucent Irish thing going on with freckles, so it didn't change my actual skin, but it was glowing and looked alive and healthy and plump for the first time in my life.

Since it didn't make me look 20 years younger, I returned it at the end of 6 weeks.

Since then I've become more realistic about what can and can't be accomplished with topical products, so not expecting to awaken some morning and find my skin has totally changed.

Also, I've learned and used a lot since then, and thanks primarily to Dimitri's Stem Rejen and being diligent about a routine, my skin is looking pretty near perfect (for MY skin). Because it wasn't in great shape before, the difference was really noticeable -- not sure I'll see that this time, but I'm interested to see what transpires.

So don't be unrealistic in your expectations, and know that if your skin is looking pretty fab now it may not make that MUCH of a difference, but I'm thinking we'll all see improvement that makes us happy. :-)

I'm looking forward to seeing all your reports -- good luck!!

Trusted Contributor

OK I was going to wait to start on March 1st but since you all started, I used this last night...followed with Skinn Creme Reverse and a dab of YPC...will follow up after 1st week...I took a before starting picture(with no makeup UGH! LOL) so I can compare a visual after the 45 days!

Super Contributor

I am starting tomorrow, March 1
Trusted Contributor

On 2/28/2015 Cheezit said: I am starting tomorrow, March 1

I should have waited,eh? I did get an extra calendar to mark off the days and keep track since I am terrible at remembering things like that...You going to take a selfie to compare in 45 days, Cheezit?

Super Contributor

I have used 4 nights and my skin already looks plumper & nicer.

BUT last night the 2nd pump failed...it just sputtered & sounded like it was out of product!

I have to call HSN to find out if there are any left since its marked ""SOLD OUT""

Super Contributor

Yes Krissy going to take photo tomorrow! Anxious to start
Valued Contributor

On 2/28/2015 perryp said:

BUT last night the 2nd pump failed...it just sputtered & sounded like it was out of product!

I have to call HSN to find out if there are any left since its marked "SOLD OUT"

If it's an airless pump, sometimes you can smack the bottom a few times to re-activate the mechanism.

Super Contributor

On 2/28/2015 2cockers1cat said:
On 2/28/2015 perryp said:

I have to call HSN to find out if there are any left since its marked "SOLD OUT"

If it's an airless pump, sometimes you can smack the bottom a few times to re-activate the mechanism.

WOW..did you call it! I dropped the bottle & it started to dispense the serum again...Thanks for responding Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I am about a week in and see a difference in my skin. Just more clarity and, well, it just looks better. Hard to tell you exactly why, but my skin looks better. Lines are getting softer (not that I have a huge amount), but those that I have are softer. I'll keep checking in.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Super Contributor

On 3/3/2015 jk9 said: I am about a week in and see a difference in my skin. Just more clarity and, well, it just looks better. Hard to tell you exactly why, but my skin looks better. Lines are getting softer (not that I have a huge amount), but those that I have are softer. I'll keep checking in.

I feel the same as you. My skin looks better but it's hard to tell exactly why. I agree that my skin has more clarity. My pores also seem to be less visible.