Valued Contributor
I can’t find this information anywhere! Where and how do you tune in to the Beauty Bash on 9/18? Facebook? YouTube? The QVC and/or HSN websites? Trust me, I have read and watched all the news and videos about this, but nothing about how to access the Bash in order to watch it. I can’t be the only one wondering about this!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Beauty Bash Question, Help!

I signed up to get a ticket for the beauty bash. QVC sent back an email saying that I will receive an email from the beauty bash team with a link to access the event on September 18. So, apparently you have to sign up for the free ticket to get access. Hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

Occasional Contributor

I was told they will e-mail link with your ticket number on Friday! I too, was wondering what was going on. I was told by CS to send an e-mail to beautybash@qvc.com to find out about it. CS did.not know either. Received e-mail stating  we would get it on Friday. Talk about last minute.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just signed up thanks for the email address. 

I also thought it was today but its the 18th!

I got the call from Shawn last month thinking I didn't have to do anything.

The beauty box is awesome!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grammarqueen wrote:
I can’t find this information anywhere! Where and how do you tune in to the Beauty Bash on 9/18? Facebook? YouTube? The QVC and/or HSN websites? Trust me, I have read and watched all the news and videos about this, but nothing about how to access the Bash in order to watch it. I can’t be the only one wondering about this!

Hi @grammarqueen ,

Some of us were posting about this on another thread the other day, too. 

I'll see if I can find it just to link it here so that you can all read it too if you'd like. I put a link to it to the Beauty Bash FAQs. 

Edited to add that I found the other thread with the link in it, and here is a link to the other thread that includes a link to the Beauty Bash FAQs:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/Did-anyone-receive-beauty-bash-ticket-e-mail/m-p/7127540#M809297

Some of us ended up sending an e-mail to the Q because we hadn't receieved any instructions on how to access the Bash. 

Some got a response to their e-mail, but I never did.

Trusted Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

I just signed up thanks for the email address. 

I also thought it was today but its the 18th!

I got the call from Shawn last month thinking I didn't have to do anything.

The beauty box is awesome!

No, you didn't miss out on anything...

The bash is this coming Saturday, Sept. the 18th from 12-3 p.m. Eastern Time.

I also think that the box is fabulous! So many amazing full-sized items. I am so excited to try them! The vendors who participated were so generous with their contributions to the box.

Trusted Contributor

@Toppers3 I received this email:

This is my response from Barb w/the social team 

The url for logging into the event will be emailed on Friday, 9/17.  A tutorial for the event should also arrive via email on or by 9/16.  

Trusted Contributor

@colleena wrote:

@Toppers3 I received this email:

This is my response from Barb w/the social team 

The url for logging into the event will be emailed on Friday, 9/17.  A tutorial for the event should also arrive via email on or by 9/16.  

Thanks collena. I saw your response in the other thread. Heart

As I mentioned, I wrote to them too, but never got a response back. 

I'm glad that you did though, and I really appreciate you sharing your response with us here.

That's what I love about this place...

Everyone always tries so hard to really help each other out. Heart

Trusted Contributor

@Toppers3 I think we are going to have so much fun Saturday.