Occasional Contributor

Did anyone receive beauty bash ticket e-mail?

[ Edited ]

Purchased Beauty Bash ticket and received discovery box. Have not received e-mail directing how to get into event Saturday. Has anyone received their ticket? Called CS and was told to e-mail QVC regarding ticket. I did so but have not received anything yet. Thanks for any info.

Respected Contributor

Re: Did anyone receive beauty bash ticket e-mail?

so sorry no one answered you yet.

I didn't receive anything either.  We'll have to really worry when Friday comes.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @Cosmetique and @Just Bling ,

I'm sorry that I didn't respond sooner, as I was trying to see what I could find out myself from reading through info. and from looking through the info. in my box.

I went to read through the FAQ section of the Beauty Bash page on QVC.

I'll post a link to it for everyone here so that no one has to dig around for it, but it basically says that we were supposed to receive a link to access the Beauty Bash in our e-mails by Sept. 12th.

Like cosmetique, I e-mailed someone at the Q but I used the address listed in the FAQs for more information, as I did not receive an e-mail with a link in it, and it is past the 12th now. I understand that they can still be organizing things for the Bash, though.

I did not receive anything that resembled a ticket "voucher" in my box, either? Just a large type of postcard that mentioned the Beauty Bash, with a list of the vendors on the back of it.

Here is a link to the Beauty Bash FAQ info:

It's in PDF format:

https://www.qvc.com/footers/hb/pdf/FAQ_BeautyBash_20210901.pdf

Trusted Contributor

@Cosmetique @Toppers3 @Just Bling This is my response from Barb w/the social team 

The url for logging into the event will be emailed on Friday, 9/17.  A tutorial for the event should also arrive via email on or by 9/16.  

Respected Contributor

@colleena wrote:

@Cosmetique @Toppers3 @Just Bling This is my response from Barb w/the social team 

The url for logging into the event will be emailed on Friday, 9/17.  A tutorial for the event should also arrive via email on or by 9/16.  

@colleena  Thank you for posting this information.

Trusted Contributor

@colleena wrote:

Thanks for taking the time to share your response with us, colleena. Heart

Respected Contributor

@colleena 

I can hear it now............I didn't get an e-mail, I couldn't get in, there's no one answering me, it's Friday night at midnight and no one knows anything.

Boy, they (the Q) are really calling it close.

I'm not sure what they are accomplishing by putting it out so late, in a way I'm disappointed, they (the Q) had plenty of time to prepare for this and someone is lagging.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you ladies for your replies. Received e-mail stating link will be provided Friday 9/17. Thanks again!