Esteemed Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Irshgrl31201

Absolutely  stunning!  So different. Enjoy this beauty in the best of health and all things happy.

Thank you so much @rochelleS, I think this is stunning too. Rarely when I receive beauty items have I not heard or am I familiar in some way with the brand just because I have worked in the beauty industry for so long, but I had never heard of these and I just love so many that they have to offer.

@Irshgrl31201 You are so welcome. I just visited the CM site. Very nice and love his deco designs. It's nice that mirrored compacts and the powxer compacts are available in the same designs. Tough choices, they're  all so smart and gorgeous. You have a very thoughtful friend. And how special  is a gift that opens you to a new and different  source to add to your repertoire of beauty and beautiful items. 

I have a beautiful  deco pendant that reminds me of the CM offerings. They'd look lovely paired. I'll have to pull it out and share a pic.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

100_0035.JPG@Irshgrl31201   I unashamedly stalked the peacocks when I was at a resort in Mexico. I never got the perfect picture but not because I didn't try.

I'm due for a "to me from me" gift so I think I will buy myself the compact.

What a beautiful picture! I am so glad you are treating yourself @Tique

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Irshgrl31201

Absolutely  stunning!  So different. Enjoy this beauty in the best of health and all things happy.

Thank you so much @rochelleS, I think this is stunning too. Rarely when I receive beauty items have I not heard or am I familiar in some way with the brand just because I have worked in the beauty industry for so long, but I had never heard of these and I just love so many that they have to offer.

@Irshgrl31201 You are so welcome. I just visited the CM site. Very nice and love his deco designs. It's nice that mirrored compacts and the powxer compacts are available in the same designs. Tough choices, they're  all so smart and gorgeous. You have a very thoughtful friend. And how special  is a gift that opens you to a new and different  source to add to your repertoire of beauty and beautiful items. 

I have a beautiful  deco pendant that reminds me of the CM offerings. They'd look lovely paired. I'll have to pull it out and share a pic.

Oh @rochelleS I am so into deco jewelry. I have mentioned that many times on this board. You are so right, that would look absolutely beautiful paired. It is very hard to choose one because they are all so beautiful!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

That's a beautiful compact!  I admire peacocks too.  There's an event venue not too far from me that is designed like a castle and there are a lot fo peacocks wandering the property.  It's a beautiful sight, but you do have watch where you walk as well as avoid touching certain surfaces.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

That's a beautiful compact!  I admire peacocks too.  There's an event venue not too far from me that is designed like a castle and there are a lot fo peacocks wandering the property.  It's a beautiful sight, but you do have watch where you walk as well as avoid touching certain surfaces.

Oh wow, I bet pictures from weddings and other things they host there are beautiful with the peacocks!

JFK
Regular Contributor

Gorgeous the Peacock compact.  I have one from Prai that has beautiful crystals on it in the same colors and one just in white crystals. I love them.  I used to buy compacts and collect in the 80's but I have no idea where they are now. Moved too many times.

Trusted Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 Gorgeous!