Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden  - you can exchange it for free I think.

Honored Contributor

@PatriciaG wrote:

@SeaMaiden  - you can exchange it for free I think.

@PatriciaG  But I still have to pay shipping costs to return it....if i am not mistaken. 

Respected Contributor

I think if you send it back to exchange for a different size, you do not get charged shipping again.  I've exchanged clothing for a different size with no extra shipping charge at all.  You should definitely contact customer service to find out.  The only problem you might run into is that I believe the 3/4" size sold out, and I don't know if QVC held any back for possible exchange purchases or not.  Good luck!

Valued Contributor

I bought mine when I broke on of the long bones in my hand.  That hand was in a cast and the Beachwaver was the only tool I could use.

I have long hair and I love mine.

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden  - No, I'm pretty sure that QVCs policy is that exchanges are free shipping.

Super Contributor

Thanks for that feedback. I struggle, so if there is a patience requirement etc, a product wont work for me. This is good to know because , i was................

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I agree. Ugh. I just took mine out of the box, though I got it about a week ago. Spent over an hour and couldn't get one curl. Crazy. It's going back.

Esteemed Contributor

Bought one on a whim.  It’s unopened & going back. The smallest one.  

Honored Contributor

It all depends on your hair texture as to how the tool will really work on your hair.  Very fine hair will look nothing like thick hair using the tool.

kindness is strength
Occasional Contributor

I so agree!!!  I have fine hair and I got clamp marks and my hair got stuck on release.  I know some people like it, but it is not for me!