Respected Contributor

Bath and Body works new holiday scents

They have some new stuff this year. They were sold out of the peppermit already so I picked up the Coconut Mint Drop. Smells great.  I can't smell the coconut but smells much like mint chocolate chip! yummy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Bath and Body works new holiday scents

@kcladyz wrote:

They have some new stuff this year. They were sold out of the peppermit already so I picked up the Coconut Mint Drop. Smells great.  I can't smell the coconut but smells much like mint chocolate chip! yummy

@kcladyzI saw the brochure and saw them online..many nice ones unsniffed but look like they would be nice. I don't go inside the store lately .. just go online to buy these days due to my overbuying/hoarding...hate my lack of control :/

One thing I noted -Bath and Bodyworks discontinues great scents I have come to love... so many great scented candles gone?!...irks me to no end.

I wonder sometimes who are some of these people buying the stinky scents then ending lovely ones lol? I know it's all about sales.

I do wish they made the Vanilla Bean 3 wick candle in meduim size many are 3 wick. I bough them this Fall (got few on sale I love this pure scent!!) .

I didnt even see teh 2 wick one on there now - hope it will not go.

White Cirus candle was delightful too...so simple not over kill.

The Coconut Mint drop sounds so good. I bought Vanilla Pear...in cande form ..pretty candle holder...high end looking.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
New Contributor

I saw them online. Was hoping to get one. Other than peppermint which one does you think I should get for myself..?? Any suggestion..??

Respected Contributor

They have vanilla bean but now in new packaging. I prefer the coconut mint now over the peppermint. Its milder  and fresher.  The candy apple this year smelled a little more mild. They have a winter snow scent. not sure of the exact name  but smells wonderfull

Honored Contributor

I prefer heavyish B&BW candle scents for winter.

Just got Baby It's Cold Outside three wick candle. It smells really nice and wintry.

Also got Hot Cocoa and Cream. I think that's new too. It has a powdery smoky chocolate scent that doesn't get too candy sweet.

My old favorite, Marshmallow Fireside was almost sold out, but I got one. That one is like a hearth fire with undertones of burnt sugar.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@porcelain wrote:

I prefer heavyish B&BW candle scents for winter.

Just got Baby It's Cold Outside three wick candle. It smells really nice and wintry.

Also got Hot Cocoa and Cream. I think that's new too. It has a powdery smoky chocolate scent that doesn't get too candy sweet.

My old favorite, Marshmallow Fireside was almost sold out, but I got one. That one is like a hearth fire with undertones of burnt sugar.

@Porcelain They had Hot Cocoa and Cream candles last year and I thought they were yummy -- also sold oiut pretty quickly as I recall.  I don't know if this year's version is different.  I'd like to try it and a couple of others but waiting for a sale where I can use a coupon -- even better if I could wait for the $8 sale but this will likely be gone by then.