Honored Contributor

Does it come with any beauty items ordered?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@rms1954 - Not quite sure what you mean.  The "Beauty With Benefits" tote GWP only comes with those items sold for the Cancer & Careers benefit.  (Same for QVC and HSN.)

If you click on the Beauty With Benefits icon, you'll see what's still available.  Or just type that into the search bar.  A number of things have already sold out.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia So the beauty item you purchase had to have been offered during the show?

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 - Or from the remaining selection online.  The BWB items show the icon and mention the GWP, when you look at them.  On QVC at least, they start with S-and then a series of numbers.

A lot of regular customers of this event order ahead of the actual show, because things sell out.  There's a long thread on here that's been going on for days.  Just search "Beauty With Benefits" in the forums.

But you can order any of the items until they're all gone.  Just know that, if you're interested in getting the GWP, last year some people didn't get it because it's a "while supplies last".

Here's the link to what's left on QVC:

https://www.qvc.com/content/beauty/cew-beauty-with-benefits.html?redirectTerm=beauty+with+benefits 

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Tova fragrance earlier (yesterday) and the gift with purchase clicked in then.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Regular Contributor

Yes, for me, the GWP came in the same box with the item I ordered, both from QVC and HSN.  They were not shipped separately, as has been done sometimes previously.  I ordered early in the month - not much of a selection - but didn't want to miss out.  I received the orders fairly quickly - 4-5 days.

Occasional Contributor
I ordered the 2 piece TARTE lipstick/gloss duo. Lipstick w/delivered in a very small bubble envelope. Nothing else. No packing slip either. This was ordered 5/23 so the "WHILE SUPPLY LAST" excuse doesn't apply here. Hopefully QVC will make good on their "promises" and delivery what was offered.
Esteemed Contributor

@attiepay wrote:
I ordered the 2 piece TARTE lipstick/gloss duo. Lipstick w/delivered in a very small bubble envelope. Nothing else. No packing slip either. This was ordered 5/23 so the "WHILE SUPPLY LAST" excuse doesn't apply here. Hopefully QVC will make good on their "promises" and delivery what was offered.

@attiepay  I ordered the same tarte lipstick that night .  The lipstick has shipped but the GWP shows in Backorder and didnt ship and who knows if it will .  I do hope as you stated QVC makes  good on the promise .  I would have purchased the lipstick anyways , but everyone should get what was promised it's only right.  I don't remember  anything stating "while supplies last"

Trusted Contributor

Same thing happened here. I ordered the Perfect nail duo and it came in a box with no packing slip. No mention of the GWP on my order online. I've had good luck in past years. 

Occasional Contributor
Daisyk: my order status now says BWB in process. At least that's something. I did online chat with customer service & they looked into it. Now-getting them may be another story. Goid luck w/your GWP