Respected Contributor

For Lipstick Lovers/Fanatics

So today, I finally got my Doll 10 4 Piece Lip Smoothie Collection from the Morning Save Website. And I just love ALL the colors. A lot of times, one or two are too dark or too light. Not these...for me they are perfect. Smooth, creamy, pretty. I see that qvc carries the same kit (A384049).  The colors range from a light rosy mauve, to a deeper pinky mauve. Those are my colors at this point in my life. Used to love the big bold reds, deep browns, but those colors are too harsh for me at 65.   One day I will feel safe taking off my mask and showing them off but for now, I will enjoy them at home or riding in the car.  

Honored Contributor

Re: For Lipstick Lovers/Fanatics

@bmorechick - those are my colors also!  Watched the video and they all look very similar.  How are they in person?

Respected Contributor

Re: For Lipstick Lovers/Fanatics

@JudyL wrote:

@bmorechick - those are my colors also!  Watched the video and they all look very similar.  How are they in person?

@JudyL they are beautiful and for me, just perfect!  Yes, they are similar  in color, but do show up slightly different on the lip, but not a drastic too light too dark difference.