Esteemed Contributor

I have not had luck with anything from The Beauty Spy.  The black mask nearly ripped my face off, the glass moisturizer burned terribly and the lip plumper was worthless.  I don't believe Amy Morrison uses this line and will never purchase any of her products again.

Honored Contributor

The only product I ever bought from The Beauty Spy was their black lippies. It's good but not extraordinary. 

I've just never been tempted to buy anything else b/c I read the reviews and I'm not impressed.

Honored Contributor

FYI, IHerb sells a lot of CosRx products and now all 20% off. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

The only product I ever bought from The Beauty Spy was their black lippies. It's good but not extraordinary. 

I've just never been tempted to buy anything else b/c I read the reviews and I'm not impressed.

same here. I like the black lipstick that the q sells($$) and i thought those black lipsticks would be a good sub. They are just ok for, the price they were, i should have known better.

Honored Contributor

Chelsea's lippies are usually made in China

Regular Contributor

@Desertdi, I was intrigued by the demo of how the cream  merges back together lol, I bought it !! Reminds me of Jamie's bioscience glass/gloss cream recently on QVC which I ordered b4 I saw beauty spy lol lol. 

Frequent Contributor

I am glad to see this topic, because I didnot know what the beauty spy concept was about..

I have not been watching HSN beauty till recently. 

I see the girl who presencents it, seems like she researches products to sell on air. Dont understand they are not brands I have heard of?. Hope I am understanding it correctly?

Trusted Contributor

@annieo wrote:

I am glad to see this topic, because I didnot know what the beauty spy concept was about..

I see the girl who presencents it, seems like she researches products to sell on air. Dont understand they are not brands I have heard of?. Hope I am understanding it correctly?

I think she is a curator for K-beauty brands on HSN

Honored Contributor

@annieo wrote:

Chelsea's products presented on HSN are usually made in South Korea, known in the beauty world as K Beauty. Very popular now.