Honored Contributor

Since my cable co. doesn't carry Beauty IQ, I have to watch on my IPAD or computer. Shows I'd like to see which are scheduled when I'm not home during the day or shown during the night can't be recorded. 

Why did Q start a channel that many of us can't receive/order from? Shouldn't they have checked that out first?

Honored Contributor

Depends on cable providers unfortunately 

we we just switched to Fios and I bet cablevision will never carry it 

they still ill don't have HSN IN HD

Respected Contributor

I don't like having to watch stuff on my iPad or computer so I don't watch It at all. My cable doesn't carry BeautyIQ or QVC2. 

Valued Contributor

I get it, but Elyse keeps me away!

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic. I'm not thrilled watching Beauty tutorials on an IPad either...a strain on the eyes. I haven't really seen anything that "blows my skirt up"* since the channel started. May be giving up my need to check in.

*Note: Blow your skirt up is a real old southern expression meaning something that turns your head, interests you or gets you excited. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@itsmagic. I'm not thrilled watching Beauty tutorials on an IPad either...a strain on the eyes. I haven't really seen anything that "blows my skirt up"* since the channel started. May be giving up my need to check in.

*Note: Blow your skirt up is a real old southern expression meaning something that turns your head, interests you or gets you excited. 

@Shanus I'm from the Midwest and had not heard that old southern expression but I like it. 

Honored Contributor

I have Spectrum and don't get this channel, which may be a blessing, I would buy more beauty products than I need!

Esteemed Contributor

@IMissSuperPoke wrote:

I get it, but Elyse keeps me away!

Why? Does the bright shiny face hurt your eyes?

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic  Sometimes "blowing your skirt up" just covers it. Didn't like the meal you ordered? It didn't blow your skirt up. Tried a new hair stylist & not great, she didn't blow your skirt up.... 😁

New Contributor

I watch it on youtube (QVC beauty IQ live) and you can rewind 3 hours on my laptop.