Honored Contributor

BARE MINERALS STICK FOUNDATION

BB Stick Foundations are my go to, but also love the natural ingredients of Bare Minerals and wear the original powder foundation at times. 

On the fence to give it a try at advance price. Anyone ordering? 

Respected Contributor

Re: BARE MINERALS STICK FOUNDATION

I did.  The new Complextion Resucue one.  I pre-ordered it on the free shipping day.  I just LOVE the Complextion Rescue in the tube and will use this stick foundation in places where I need a bit more coverage.  I ordered the wheat color as it is the color I use in the tube.  I sure hope I like it!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

I did.  The new Complextion Resucue one.  I pre-ordered it on the free shipping day.  I just LOVE the Complextion Rescue in the tube and will use this stick foundation in places where I need a bit more coverage.  I ordered the wheat color as it is the color I use in the tube.  I sure hope I like it!

@4kitties  I use my BB Stick as my concealer at the same time, as well. The presentation showed them using that stick as concealer as well. One and done.

Respected Contributor

I plan on trying that.  I have never used a stick foundation and I need a bit of coverage around my eyes and have a few broken capillaries on my cheeks that need coverage.  Since I know my color and the ingredients sound good I felt confident in ordering it.  I usually prefer to get a color match in person for foundation.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I am interested in it as I have been using Bobbi Brown's Stick Foundation and love that one. BE is much cheaper, so I am on the fence about trying it......I probably will at some point give it a try!

Honored Contributor

I ordered the cashew on free ship day.  I really like the liquid form and I like the ease of using a foundation stick.  I can't wait to get it.

Respected Contributor

I ordered it and am looking forward to trying it.  It will be hard to top my current go to foundation, It Celebration.  I got a Signature Club A stick foundation in a kit years ago and loved it and I hope I like it even more.

Honored Contributor

Oh, forgot to mention.....I use 2 shades of my BB Stick Foundation...the lightest, Alabaster, and the next shade up, Porcelain. That way in spring/summer when I wear the “darker” (😄) of the two, the lighter one is my undereye concealer. Now I’m using Alabaster all over.

Those ordering this new BE Stick may want to consider adding an additional stick in a shade lighter as concealer while it’s at the advanced sale price. 

Frequent Contributor

I am hoping that they are correct in saying to order the same shade as the tube.  That's what I did.  I'm planning on using it around the eye area.  Can't wait to try, and to review!!

Trusted Contributor

I hope they are correct too.  I have the original version in Ginger and ordered same but -  PM Style had a presentation of it just this past Monday and the model Jill I believe her name is, who regularly demos the med-tan in IT and just about any other foundation, was applying the Natural and it looked correct.  I know the Natural in the original Complexion Rescue was too light for me.

I guess it will be another wait and see.