Valued Contributor

Has this ever happened to you..I thought about this,because I was watching Pat  presenting the TSV and she said: you can buy this as a 1 time shippment,but you can also get in on Auto Delivery..and then she says...if you opt for a 1 time shippment,you can't change your mind and then go on auto delivery..Well,a few weeks ago they had the Wen TSV and once again they offered it as a 1 time purchase and Auto Delivery..I opted for the 1 time..When I went to my account and it was a few days after I placed my order,I clicked on my order and it asked me...This Item is eligible for Auto Delivery..Would you like to change it to auto delivery?..So, it's not true when they say you can't change your mind..This was a few days after and I was able to if I wanted to change my mind!

Valued Contributor

Good to know, Alexa. Thanks!

I was going to start a post about AD but maybe I'll ask here instead.  When we do have a beauty kit on AD and we receive another shipment a few months later, is the new kit coming from a QVC warehouse or from the vendor?  So lets say the AD started in January of 2015 and I'm receiving my 3rd shipment, is the kit from January or is it a more current kit? I'd hate to receive a year later, a kit that has been sitting around for a year and I don't even plan on using it for a few more months....by that time, the kits' contents is 18 months old....am I making any sense?

Respected Contributor

Re: Auto Delivery

[ Edited ]

You can change your mind unless it's sold out. I bought the Laura Gellar TSV after it was shown since I was on vacation as a single shipment and love it so much I changed it to auto delivery. 

For some reason it did not work for me to change it online but the CS rep was able to do it. So, I agree it's not true that you can't change your mind. However, I don't know if you change it yourself online if QVC would honor the TSV price. Most likely if the auto delivery is still available a rep would simply change it to AD and adjust the price.

~Live with Intention~