Occasional Contributor
Does anyone know if an item purchased on auto delivery becomes cheaper on sale will your previous same item on auto delivery adjust to that new price. I did call CS and she was not certain but sent an email to the auto delivery dept. Philosophy cleanser 32oz is sale priced for 40. which offers auto but when I purchased it was more. Thanks for any info.
Occasional Contributor

Trusted Contributor

You can just cancel the current auto-delivery, and buy the new one. That's what I did when something similar happened to me.

Honored Contributor

@Patches1988   If CS doesn't know, I doubt any of us mere customers would know.  They are the "experts".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Patches1988 I do just as @Caffeina does. I cancel my AD and reorder at the cheaper price. I am pretty sure my AD prices have never automatically dropped in price while I am on them just as they do not go up in price either. 

The Auto Delivery Info states the following which tells me your price is locked in regardless of price increase or decrease:

"Lock in the price of your favorite items and keep them coming."

Honored Contributor

You're better off cancelling and reordering.  

If your current order has had a price reduction you can get an adjustment.  If you are on an EP plan for that order, the CS agent will give you a refund of the difference but your monthly installments will not change. 

Esteemed Contributor

This happened to me with auto-delivery of Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream duo.  The policy with auto-delivery is no price adjustments, so it is easiest if you cancel the higher priced AD and start over with a new AD series at the lower price.