Respected Contributor
@HappyDaze thanks for pointing this out! I'm mainly ordering for the Argan oil. So everything else is a bonus. Regardless of whether it's the milk or they eye milk serum, I'd try either one!
Contributor
It's the original milk included like the description and the Insider says. I'm not sure why the picture on the order page shows the eye milk. I just wish it had the actual names of the foundation colors also (like juicy, awakened, etc) I know my color in that way and this particular foundation runs VERY light. I know they have to simplify it for the typical QVC customer (or think they do) but it would be nice to list both.
Honored Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
@HappyDaze thanks for pointing this out! I'm mainly ordering for the Argan oil. So everything else is a bonus. Regardless of whether it's the milk or they eye milk serum, I'd try either one!

you are welcome! i just wanted people to make sure they notice the discrepancy so they aren't disappointed or surprised when they get something different than advertised! Smiley Happy

Contributor

Does anyone know if the Argan Vibrancy Foundation has SPF?

Honored Contributor

Re: August JM TSV

[ Edited ]

Corrected picture now shows the actual Milk and not the Milk eye treatment and again, price is $59.94A-D Josie Maran Vibrant Milky Skin Argan 5-pc. SHIPS 7/30

Honored Contributor

Re: August JM TSV

[ Edited ]

@Daydreamer wrote:

Does anyone know if the Argan Vibrancy Foundation has SPF?

@Daydreamer it does not mention an SPF so no,I do not believe it does.

It does say it is medium to full coverage for those interested but many reviews says it is is light coverage but buildable.

AD says it will have a new lipgloss color but it sounds like it will still have the brush in each AD? That seems weird. Also, it indicates subsequent AD kits will have free s/h unless that is a typo.

Contributor

@HappyDaze That's what I'm thinking since there is no mention of SPF.

My other concern is that I don't know what to do with one more bottle of argan oil.

Honored Contributor

@Daydreamer wrote:

@HappyDaze That's what I'm thinking since there is no mention of SPF.

My other concern is that I don't know what to do with one more bottle of argan oil.

@Daydreamer if you use body lotions, you can always mix a little of the oil in your lotion right before applying it. That is what I did when I've had too many bottles of oils.

Trusted Contributor

I was iffy when the first pic showed the eye product, but now there's a corrected listing and pic, I'm going to order it. I had a sample of the milk from Sephora and liked it. I also use the oil for my hair and skin allover, too.

Valued Contributor
I would love to try the foundation. I have plenty of Oil.
I think I will go to Sephora and look at colors.
@J819 - Thanks for the tip that the foundation runs light.