Valued Contributor
I use alot of the oil...I. use it over all my othrt JM products and with other lines I ise. im also mixing the argon oil into my body creams etc. so I amglad to seetch the oil in the TS. hope i csn get a foundstion
match. i.love JM
Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Corrected picture now shows the actual Milk and not the Milk eye treatment and again, price is $59.94

@HappyDaze  Oh thanks for the catch....I haven't been checking in much due to moving. I am glad it's the milk, (although I would use the eye product)..

Hope your all better and back to all your routine's now...Smiley Happy

@quadmimi hope you like the JM kit! I hope your move is going well. Moving is always a hassle but most of the time it is exciting too! Not back to my normal routine until (hopefully) mid-August when I go to my last appointment. Seems like forever! Take care and thanks for checking in! Smiley Happy

Thanks @HappyDaze....all moved in, unpacked and now staring at the yard I want to change....Smiley Happy....JM products just always work for me, and if foundation's are a bit off I mix to get my color just right, (Wen tricks)...I bet it seems like forever...but once it's here and you feel great it will be worth it!..Smiley Happy