Honored Contributor

Au Naturale Cosmetics - New Beauty Line at Evine

About the Collection
Au Naturale began when a D.C. analyst started breaking out from synthetic fillers and toxic ingredients found in leading cosmetics. Frustrated with the products available to her, Ashley Prange set out on a mission to create a full line of color cosmetics that is vegan, cruelty-free and made without parabens or gluten.

Every product in Au Naturale's line is handcrafted in small batches in their own lab in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Passionate about complete transparency in the formulation process of Au Naturale, Ashley makes sure every ingredient is carefully selected to nourish the skin as well as provide professional-grade wearbility.

While Au Naturale's primary mission is to bring you high quality, pure cosmetics that don't compromise your skin, every action is taken to make each product ethical and beneficial to you and the environment. What's more, ingredients come from local suppliers meticulously vetted for their purity.

Au Naturale
Purely pretty

Ashley PrangeAbout the Guest
Ashley Prange is a former D.C. analyst who was fed up with beauty products that not only harmed her skin, but harmed the environment. Now a fierce advocate for cosmetic regulations and ingredient reform, Ashley has set out to create a line of skincare and makeup that is not only responsible and ethical, but performs like collections found in the pro circuit. She is proud of her products with a purpose and wants to share her important message with every woman who wants to treat themselves and others well.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Au Naturale Cosmetics - New Beauty Line at Evine

Au Naturale Cosmetics Mineral Powder Foundation 0.32 oz w/ Tapered Powder Brush - 312-100

312-100.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Au Naturale Cosmetics Mineral Creme Concealer w/ Concealer Brush - 312-102

312-102.jpg

Honored Contributor

Au Naturale Cosmetics Creme Blusher & Highlighter Stick Duo - 312-104

312-104.jpg

Contributor

I was just looking at the blush sticks over at Evine.  The grapefruit color has me thinking?

Respected Contributor

Chi-town girl...

Thanks for the info. I will have to look into this line.

I like shopping Evine they have 'Excellent" customer service.

I ordered -3- Sheet Sets yesterday from them it was the TSV.   

Respected Contributor

Evine is the best when it comes to introducing innovative products such as this line.  I saw the lipstick-making demo and it was fascinating.  Organic, simple, pure.  Their lippies are a little too dark for me, but if she comes out with a nice vibrant pink, I may consider.

Am tempted to buy the concealer.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I have their creme highlighter in rose gold (have had it for several months now...oops!) that I got in a BIrchbox kit but haven't tried it yet.  IBirchbox has a little kit with a choice of three different color configs for $42 and there are 10 and 15% coupons out there you can use on it too. Not sure how those prices compare to the  Evine prices?

Image result for Au Naturale Cosmetics Trio Set

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze - the twofer highlighter is $46 at Evine. I was very tempted to try the foundation & concealer, but will wait for reviews. And the lipstick too! Have you tried the lipstick? 

I caught a portion of the late afternoon show & saw the lippy demo + the vendor made some in studio. She said the purple toned 'Elsa Luisa' that is in the Mauve duo was created as a dupe of one of her fav Chanel lippies-color now discontinued.  I think it's this Chanel lippie. Purple girls, check it out. Heart Chanel lippies Heart

I liked the vendor's presentation/delivery, her intent & business savvy. Interested to see more!

Au Naturale Cosmetics Long Lasting Lipstick Duo - 312-103
312-103- Au Naturale Cosmetics Long Lasting Lipstick Duo
$_57.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl I'm totally bummed- I would have loved to see the show! i had no idea that they'd be on or I would have recorded it. Hopefully there will be more shows in the future. I have not tried their lipsticks. I'm sure eventually I will  but I usually try to use something up before I purchase a new something, lol. If you try anything in the line, let us know!