Respected Contributor

Re: Attn: SONECHKO - Re: Isomers

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

I just opened an email from Isomers and discovered that the new B Calm REPLACES the ceramide pro serum! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I love that serum (use a drop or 2 with my glutathisome every morning!) I looked at the ingredient deck of the new B-Calm and alas, no ceramides

Also the new Mezmer-eyes cream replaces both her all in one eye serum and the original mezmer-eyes cream...UGH! I know Evine is forcing new prodcuts every month so reformulations and replacements are bound to happen...but not my Ceramide Pro serum! GRR! Woman Mad I will be hunting out those ceramide serums on the bay and stocking up...

@Krissy_1968I am an Isomers ceramide lover as well, so I was also disappointed to read that email.  They recently offered it on Evine with the moisture mask, so I picked up a couple with a coupon that I had.  They also had it during the last Isomers website sale, but it sold out very quickly.  Hopefully, some of the folks who purchased it during the website sale will resell them on eBay.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

I just opened an email from Isomers and discovered that the new B Calm REPLACES the ceramide pro serum! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I love that serum (use a drop or 2 with my glutathisome every morning!) I looked at the ingredient deck of the new B-Calm and alas, no ceramides

Also the new Mezmer-eyes cream replaces both her all in one eye serum and the original mezmer-eyes cream...UGH! I know Evine is forcing new prodcuts every month so reformulations and replacements are bound to happen...but not my Ceramide Pro serum! GRR! Woman Mad I will be hunting out those ceramide serums on the bay and stocking up...

@Krissy_1968 Why would she replace a ceramide product with something with NO ceramides? So odd!

eta: I did try that product quite awhile ago but it never did anything for my slight redness I'd occasionally get by the sides of my nose. I no longer get that redness fortunately. It was a nice formula but just didn't do anything for my very mild redness. Wish I had some left to send ya!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Krissy_1968 Why would she replace a ceramide product with something with NO ceramides? So odd!

eta: I did try that product quite awhile ago but it never did anything for my slight redness I'd occasionally get by the sides of my nose. I no longer get that redness fortunately. It was a nice formula but just didn't do anything for my very mild redness. Wish I had some left to send ya!

@HappyDazeI only tried it because it was offered as an add-on purchase with a kit that I bought.  I had a lot of redness (thought I had rosacea), but now it is gone.  I also use vitamin C and gluthathiosome in the morning, so who knows which product is doing it.  All that I know is that my skin feels tingly when I finish my routine and I no longer need to wear foundation to cover the redness.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Isomers Copper-P Serum & Mask Duo - #312-056 = $65.oo

Is that going to be the lowest price?

Edit:
I just figured out why it's $65.  The mask is 8 ozs.  That is huge!
The regular size is only 2 ozs.

I suppose the  Serum is a "super-size" too.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Honored Contributor

@sonechko Well, hi yourself. girly hi emoticonWell, I just ordered the illumi-bright and now I'm wondering, what is it??? A serum or a cream and where does it fit in. Thnx.

Honored Contributor

Uh-oh, did I blow it? There's a show tonite-I thought I had missed it. I don't want to spend more so I'm passing on the kit but maybe I could have gotten the illumi-bright cheaper.

Esteemed Contributor

Which one did you order? Illumi-Bright or Illumi-Bright 'Vitamin C + Ferulic?

Cancel the order if you still can, and get it in the kit @Judaline!

Though I too, just failed to remember pushing my auto delivery baci for Illumi-Bright Vitamin C, knowing I'd get it in the kit..... Oh well, I'll have two, it won't go bad, for a while.

Which Illumi you've ordered Judaline?

Esteemed Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

Isomers Copper-P Serum & Mask Duo - #312-056 = $65.oo

Is that going to be the lowest price?

Edit:
I just figured out why it's $65.  The mask is 8 ozs.  That is huge!
The regular size is only 2 ozs.

I suppose the  Serum is a "super-size" too.

It was at $60 @RinaRina. Now it $65. Who knows how much it will be later. Hopefully - LESS! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I wish she were offering a Copper DUO in the regular size.  EIGHT ozs. is way too much for a mask that I'd only use 2X/wk.  That would last me until 2020!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Esteemed Contributor

I love super sizes with Facial Cleansers and Masks @RinaRina! So I can be really generous and use good amounts often enough. With serums, and maybe creams, even I prefer the good deal, still I like more a freshly opened bottle, so here small size is my preference. But the bottom line is  - The Mr. Price of course!