Trusted Contributor

Is anyone using isomers and retin A?

I wanted to try the isomers today's special but not sure how to incorporate.  Typically I use all my serums in the morning and only retin A at night.  If you use both, in what order do you use the products?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is anyone using isomers and retin A?

I do not use retin A, but I do use Isomers retinol product - Retiniacin at night followed by all the Isomers serums/creams that I am using as a routine, or alternating. I allow Retiniacin absorb for a couple of minutes and continue with my night potions after.

Valued Contributor

I use retin a and isomers. At night I'll use the amino skin serum, glutathiosome serum and the redensify cream on my face and use Mesmer-eyez and and re densify eye on the eye area, wait for 20 minutes or so and then use retin a. FWIW, I'm using refissa, which is .05% tretinoin in a very emollient base.

In the morning I'll alternate her glutathiosome serum with a vitamin c serum (using timeless right now), all in one eye and redensify (face and eye) and her sunscreen, which I really like. In the winter or when I've been flying a lot and my skin is drier, I'll also mix her super skin serum and/or immortal serum with the other serums.
Trusted Contributor

Thank you both very much for your replies!