Honored Contributor

I'm with @Harpa 

First

If I use powder esp.

Any fallout can be cleaned up from my face or lashes before I apply foundation or mascara.

Respected Contributor

Tinted moisturizer

concealer

eyeshadow primer

shadow

bit of eyeliner on top lid only

curl lashes

mascara on top and bottom

lip gloss

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor
I put clear brow gel on after my foundation. I fill my brows with a pencil after it dries. I usually do my makeup except lipstick, mascara, and brow pencil before I get dressed and those items right before I’m out the door.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Applying Brows

[ Edited ]

I use a pressed brow powder (Anastasia).  I feather on a very light brow outline first, then make up.  I finished with a little loose face powder, finishing that by lightly swiping the face powder brush over my brows.  Lastly, I finish filling them out with the brow powder.

I did this by accident one day and realized it gives me a more natural look and it makes the final application cling a little better.  My brows are practically non-existent in the first place and the scant bit of powder in between layers really helps.

Honored Contributor

While I am waiting for my mascara primer to dry. 

Honored Contributor

I use a pomade followed by Gimme Brow.  It goes on right after my foundation and any concealer. I also use iT No More Pores patted into the undereye area with a flat brush  which eliminates any tackiness in the event of any eye makeup fallout which can then easily be brushed away.  I've never had any fallout from my brows though, mostly just eyeshadow. 

Trusted Contributor

Interesting reading everyone's responses.  

-Foundation

-Brows (have to do them before eye shadow or things look wonky)

-Eye Shadow

-Concealer followed immediately by powder under eyes only.  Like to wait until eye shadow done before concealer in case any fallout.

-Eye Liner

-Mascara

-If all powder products:  Powder, Bronzer Blush, Highlight

-If cream blush or bronzer:  Bronzer, Blush, Powder, Highlight

Honored Contributor

My brows are 2nd to last, then lipstick. And now that the masks have been lifted it's back to a light but full face makeup. What I miss most is lipstick.

Back to brows, no powder, no pencil. I LOVE the Full Brows 3-in-1 Brow Fiber product that I found here. It's perfect, gently lays down color and fibers to cover the little grey hairs I get as I will not pull them, and fills in my tails beautifully. I love this product, certainly one of the very few I've ever used and it's only $16 which to me is almost a steal. I use the taupe which is also perfect for my med brown brows. Same prince on their own website too.

Respected Contributor

Hmmmm so crazy I'm having to really think about it - guess I'm on automatic LOL

Okay, it's toward the end before lip then if I need more coloring can adjust.

Next time I'll pay more attention.

Honored Contributor

I apply ELF Brow Wow right after I do my foundation and concealer.  Then when I am done with the rest of my make-up, my final step is using my brow pencil over the gel.