Frequent Contributor

Anyone getting the Peter Thomas Roth TSV

I've never used his retinol products. Is this a good TSV??
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone getting the Peter Thomas Roth TSV

no....gave up on high priced beauty products a couple of years ago....too many false promises....spending my retirement money more wisely.....

Honored Contributor

Not sure.  I'm not ordering.  I like some of his products, but I'm using some other brand(s) right now including some other retinol even though I use his from time to time.

Honored Contributor

As much as I love his products, they’re too pricey for me. I’m happy with what I use now. Enjoy if you order. 

Honored Contributor

No. I'll stick with the more mid-range brands, because I'm convinced there's only so much lotions and potions applied to the skin are going to do. I'm not thinking the return on my investment is worth it for the more pricey products. Besides, past a point, it is what it is. Nothing is going to make any of us look a great deal younger than we are other than possibly cosmetic 'procedures'.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

No, I don't want to know what it is! I have so many skincare products to use up.

Trusted Contributor

I used his retinol for several months, took before and after pics and didn’t see any difference...I think there’s very few products that really make a difference...just not worth my money, I’ll save it for when I need some cosmetic surgery😂

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

I"m ordering.  I have a lot of Retinol Fusion PM, but this is a great value, and I want to try the other products!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

I have used PTR retinol serum; it didn’t do anything for me. Runny expensive water!  I am using what is left of my 2oz bottle on my stretch marks to lighten them up coz I don’t want to waste it. They look exactly like the before shot, no change whatsoever. 

Frequent Contributor

Thank you all! I'm just so undecided! Always looking for that miracle! Lol!