Respected Contributor

Does anyone know if this product is sold in brick and mortar stores?  If so, where? 

TIA

Super Contributor

I have used it for years and it used to be offered in a couple of salons around here but no more. The last few years I've ordered it online and it's much cheaper than in retail.  Great stuff.

Respected Contributor

@waterlily wrote:

I have used it for years and it used to be offered in a couple of salons around here but no more. The last few years I've ordered it online and it's much cheaper than in retail.  Great stuff.

@waterlily, where online do you order Wunderbrow?  Thanks

Honored Contributor

@waterlily wrote:

@waterlily...what makes it great?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Ebay has it and with free shipping.

Frequent Contributor

I purcahsed it and I hate it actually. Im mad I spent the money in a retail store and cant return it lol. Anastasia hollywood has a much better product and you can return it to sephora and I believe NYX might have a dupe but dont quote me. If you have a Rickys store near you they sell it and that is where I purchased mine. I purchased mine in blonde, if that is your shade I will send it to you! Its totally full!