Respected Contributor

Anyone Use Wunderbrow?

Does anyone know if this product is sold in brick and mortar stores?  If so, where? 

TIA

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone Use Wunderbrow?

I have used it for years and it used to be offered in a couple of salons around here but no more. The last few years I've ordered it online and it's much cheaper than in retail.  Great stuff.

Respected Contributor

@waterlily wrote:

I have used it for years and it used to be offered in a couple of salons around here but no more. The last few years I've ordered it online and it's much cheaper than in retail.  Great stuff.

@waterlily, where online do you order Wunderbrow?  Thanks

Respected Contributor

@waterlily wrote:

@waterlily...what makes it great?

It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die.
Honored Contributor

Ebay has it and with free shipping.

“Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.”
(Pedro Calderon de la Barca)
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I purcahsed it and I hate it actually. Im mad I spent the money in a retail store and cant return it lol. Anastasia hollywood has a much better product and you can return it to sephora and I believe NYX might have a dupe but dont quote me. If you have a Rickys store near you they sell it and that is where I purchased mine. I purchased mine in blonde, if that is your shade I will send it to you! Its totally full!