Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone Else Having Auto-Delivery Issues With Evine?

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Wow... I only have 1 AD for the Skinn Neck Amour but b/c of the specials offered as one offs, the double double size that I purchased was a better value. I still kept the Neck Amour AD but pushed it out. Guess I better not depend on it.

Quite eye opening to read anout the disappointments from you @nycgrl and others. They promote the AD offers as a selling point so to not honor them repeatedly b/c they would rather sell to new customers at a higher rate is B.S. 

I don't think Evine values customer brand loyalty.  If anything they seem to be focused on promoting the newer beauty brands with coupons not offered to Skinn or Isomers. And selling to new customers instead of fulfilling AD's to the loyal customer base + discontinuing effective well loved products. 

Thanks everyone for sharing details! 

And I don't think Beekman is being very "neighborly."

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Wow... I only have 1 AD for the Skinn Neck Amour but b/c of the specials offered as one offs, the double double size that I purchased was a better value. I still kept the Neck Amour AD but pushed it out. Guess I better not depend on it.

Quite eye opening to read anout the disappointments from you @nycgrl and others. They promote the AD offers as a selling point so to not honor them repeatedly b/c they would rather sell to new customers at a higher rate is B.S. 

I don't think Evine values customer brand loyalty.  If anything they seem to be focused on promoting the newer beauty brands with coupons not offered to Skinn or Isomers. And selling to new customers instead of fulfilling AD's to the loyal customer base + discontinuing effective well loved products. 

Thanks everyone for sharing details! 

And I don't think Beekman is being very "neighborly."

Yeah - not feelin the luv from Beekman at all (or Evine for that matter).  Beekman's CS never even responded to me after a phone call and inquiry made on website.  Not "neighborly" at all.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received an email this AM stating my Winter Bounty Boxes are now IN Process.  I still say it was Beekman Brothers did not have stock to fill the orders.  It must have been held up for some reason.  Regardless the reason, mine will not arrive on time to give as gifts as the party is tonight.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My bounty box is in process as well, after previously being listed as an error.  I never saw it presented or listed for the shows, so I don't believe it had sold out.  I agree with @lulu2 that it was delayed getting from Beekman to Evine for whatever reason.   I know the CS reps do their best, but their information is not always accurate.  I did see the 4 pack of soaps and wipes presented, so I sympathize with those who were on A/D and didn't receive it on schedule.

Honored Contributor

I (finally) received a letter yesterday explaining Evine was sorry for the delay of the Winter Bounty Box.  They didn't receive their shipment as anticipated. They have since received it and are now filling the orders.

Whether or not Beekman's suppliers did not supply them with the product, who knows.  To me, this is Beekman's screw up.  They really owe their customers an explanation.  I'm sure many, like me, planned to use some of the products as gifts.  For me, it is too late.

Contributor

so far .I have  had no issues ,sorry to hear of it .they R different customer service as QVC ,never had an issue  with them resolving any problems.which helps me stay  here for most of my products .only have a couple of Skinn`s products and I`m new to  Evine .

Honored Contributor

I'm having my own issues with customer service that have nothing to do with auto delivery since I cancelled those! LOL I'm in Miami and I'm so tempted to find where they're broadcasting from and go complain to somebody that might actually care and can put a bug in the CEO's ear about their customer service. You just can't complain to customer service about customer service!
Respected Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

I (finally) received a letter yesterday explaining Evine was sorry for the delay of the Winter Bounty Box.  They didn't receive their shipment as anticipated. They have since received it and are now filling the orders.

Whether or not Beekman's suppliers did not supply them with the product, who knows.  To me, this is Beekman's screw up.  They really owe their customers an explanation.  I'm sure many, like me, planned to use some of the products as gifts.  For me, it is too late.

@lulu2 I received the same letter in the mail yesterday but I also received an email my winter bounty box shipped and UPS sent me an email it will be delivered Monday! I did email Brent earlier in the week about the bounty winter box and he responded to me they were delayed in shipping but it will be just a few days and if Evine cancels it on me to contact him again. My error message went to shipped UPS blue!! I had 2 on AD but I had cancelled one of them months ago. I am sure everyone who is on AD will get theirs. I do think the Beekman boys care about their customers and I think they are growing so fast they have growing pains. It's amazing to me Brent reads every email inquiry in their website! Josh reads the reviews but Brent truly does read the emails and any complaints and handles it himself. 

Trusted Contributor

Well it seems from my conversation again with CS that they oversold my 8 piece kit and they don't think it will be filled EVER.  Couldn't tell me why my A/D was not filled when they were actually there the date mine was to ship.  Never got a response from Beekman either.  There has got to be some repercussions.  How can they tout about auto-delivery and then blatantly sell it out on air and not fill.  I'm so done with Beekman and Evine.  It's a shame Skinn is on tonight - I might have picked up a thing or two but it will be a long time before I spend my money there.  

I do not recommend anyone sign up for auto-delivery if you really want a product because it is likely you will get as frustrated as I am right now.  The shipment they didn't send was for gifts - had I known I could have bought something else, but I was counting on that.  How dare they!  NOT NEIGHBORLY AT ALL and ZERO LOYALTY on both ends!

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:
I'm having my own issues with customer service that have nothing to do with auto delivery since I cancelled those! LOL I'm in Miami and I'm so tempted to find where they're broadcasting from and go complain to somebody that might actually care and can put a bug in the CEO's ear about their customer service. You just can't complain to customer service about customer service!

No but you can call corporate headquarters on Monday.  I sure did.