Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone Else Having Auto-Delivery Issues With Evine?

[ Edited ]

I don't do auto deliveries from any company and that includes The Shopping Channel in Canada. Auto deliveries are a guaranteed revenue stream for the company and the vendor but I think that some vendors get in over their heads and don't or are not able to fill those deliveries.

I've been burned before on autodeliveries  and know that the individual orders got filled first before the auto-deliveries did. After dealing with late and non fulfillment of 2 auto deliveries I vowed not to ever buy anything on AD and I never have and never will.

Interesting that both Beekman and Skinn are both Evine vendors and vendors in Canada on The Shopping Channel.  Beekman is too newa vendor to know if they are having problems with auto deliveries in Canada since they've only been there since June but I've read complaints about Skinn's AD program in Canada.

Trusted Contributor

Yep me. Evine cancelled an Isomers AD about six weeks ago, and I just pulled another cancellation out of the mail. There is a limit to how hard I'm going to work to keep an AD going, I will simply show elsewhere.
Do the math.
Regular Contributor

I have 2 AD's with Evine.  One with Skinn and one with Isomers, and so far so good.  

Honored Contributor

No, but they have been having problems with their computer system lately.  For two days, I couldn't order or even look at an items.  When I tried, I got a message that said there was no information on that item number and then the customer service number popped up.  I waited for it to correct itself but on day 2, I emailed them and they responded within 30 minutes.  They fixed the problem, apologized and explained that they have been experiencing problems with their system.

Respected Contributor

It's not just Beekman.  I've had two Isomers AD's cancelled recently.  Doesn't bother as I was thinking of cancelling them anyway, but if I wasn't, I wouldn't be happy either.

I do think this is an issue with Evine, as I don't find this happens as much with QVC or HSN.  And HSN keeps AD's going for years, unlike the 1 or 2 year limit QVC usually has.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can't stand that station.  I don't know how they stay in business.  I call it the Watch Station....  and not because I watch it, but that's what they constantly show... watches, watches, watches, and then when you're sick to your stomach,  more watches.  Yes,  I know they are owned by Invicta.   I only watch, when they have a couple of lines on that I like.

Sadly,  I don't trust them enough to do AD.

Wish several lines would move.  Beekman and Skinn would probably be more suited to HSN.   I could see the goats on HSN, not QVC.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@nycgrl I hope you are correct. Yet back in july when I received the funky Skinn twinset lippies and called their CS, I was told she, they were unaware of the large following here on this board. No interest or specific inquiry was made regarding all of this Internet traffic. I was surprised.

It's too bad you cxl'd the 2nd linden order. I surely would've taken it off your hands.

OT How's the bathroom renovation coming along? Good I hope to hear... 

@rochelleS - Thank you for remembering about the renovation - it's a process.  But I am thrilled with how it is shaping up.  I doubt I'll actually receive the Linden but if by some small chance one comes - I'll get a bar of it to you somehowHeart

Honored Contributor

Wow... I only have 1 AD for the Skinn Neck Amour but b/c of the specials offered as one offs, the double double size that I purchased was a better value. I still kept the Neck Amour AD but pushed it out. Guess I better not depend on it.

Quite eye opening to read anout the disappointments from you @nycgrl and others. They promote the AD offers as a selling point so to not honor them repeatedly b/c they would rather sell to new customers at a higher rate is B.S. 

I don't think Evine values customer brand loyalty.  If anything they seem to be focused on promoting the newer beauty brands with coupons not offered to Skinn or Isomers. And selling to new customers instead of fulfilling AD's to the loyal customer base + discontinuing effective well loved products. 

Thanks everyone for sharing details! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@nycgrl I hope you are correct. Yet back in july when I received the funky Skinn twinset lippies and called their CS, I was told she, they were unaware of the large following here on this board. No interest or specific inquiry was made regarding all of this Internet traffic. I was surprised.

It's too bad you cxl'd the 2nd linden order. I surely would've taken it off your hands.

OT How's the bathroom renovation coming along? Good I hope to hear... 

@rochelleS - Thank you for remembering about the renovation - it's a process.  But I am thrilled with how it is shaping up.  I doubt I'll actually receive the Linden but if by some small chance one comes - I'll get a bar of it to you somehowHeart

@nycgrl "thrilled" is wonderful to hear...and you are still speaking in complete sentences, which is my take on how disruptive renovations can be. It's supposed to be funny. Notwithstanding my offset humor, good for you! I hope everything continues to progress exactly like you want it too. This is truly wonderful news! 

Honored Contributor

Not an AD issue, but this is the 2nd time an order I placed has been in indefinite "processing" and unfortunately the item being held up is a Christmas gift - the Beekman shaving kit.

I had 2 items in the order to qualify for a coupon discount. One item was delivered yesterday.  I called CS today, long 5 min hold/wait time. CS told me it's processing and that's all they know. I asked if they could expedite shipping since it's a gift. Not posssible b/c it's in process. That's it ftom CS. I don't have an issue with the CS agent, but with the lack of response by Evine policy to reach out to me about the extended delay.

Sooooo, while Christmas is not ruined, I have to find another gift. There was plenty of advance time for it to be shipped/rec'd for Christmas. 

A couple of months ago when evine had the warehouse issues the same thing happened to me with another item. It finally shipped a month later. I had to ask, but at least Evine refunded the shipping charge. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri