Super Contributor

Re: Anybody Remember Jordana Mascara?

Thanks for the info on the mascara, I will give it a try. FYI-I bought their 12 hour liner(has to be sharpened) and wear it everyday, it does not smudge and goes on so smooth. It comes in only 5 or 6 colors, and cost about $2.49.
Valued Contributor

On 5/25/2014 beauty-junkie said: Thanks for the info on the mascara, I will give it a try. FYI-I bought their 12 hour liner(has to be sharpened) and wear it everyday, it does not smudge and goes on so smooth. It comes in only 5 or 6 colors, and cost about $2.49.

That eyeliner is AWESOME!!! I stopped paying huge $$ for others. Such a steal!

Honored Contributor

Oh I absolutely LOVED Jordana mascara a few years ago when I discovered it. I threw away all of my costly mascaras and used the Jordan solely. Soon I began to find my eyelashes on my cheeks and my eyelashes thinning, which I've never had before. I stopped using Jordana and my eyelashes began to thicken. Oh well, in the garbage all the Jordana tubes went and I'm back to using my Clinique again.

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

I'm wearing it right now! I have been using it for about 11/2 years.it's pretty much a perfect mascara.I went through so many brands from cheap to top brands...Finally gave up and wore none for years.Jordan's was raved about on the boards.I tried it and now wear it almost every day.

Respected Contributor

I was looking for a long time and found Jordana at Walgreens in an odd place outside of the checkout beauty counter in the side along with the inexpensive nail polish. I agree the purple one is the best.