Super Contributor

Re: Any good beauty finds at Costco ??

On 7/12/2014 HonnyBrown said:
On 7/12/2014 Funloving said:

Wow.. nice discount, HonnyBrown. I wonder the price of the 2-pack. Are these their retinol products, do you know?

Fun,

If I remember correctly, the final price is $15 a jar. The normal (Target) price is $24.

The Regenerist line is for 40s skin. I haven't researched the retinol line, but I think it's Pro-X. I'm a decade away from that one.

Check their website and look under "Health and Beauty." I just went to look for the Olay price and I didn't have to log on. They didn't have the Olay product I was referring to. They have a lot of beauty products and the prices.

My young (very early 20's) daughter uses Regenerist---loves it. She doesn't like the new "luminous" line, though. The two packs at Costco have great savings...the serum is sold that way, too. good deal. They are about $36 for a two-pack.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I just went to Costco today and was overwhelmed by all the beauty products this time! wow!

Anyway, they have a RapidLash duo for $39.99 (regularly $49.99 but instant discount of $10, not sure how long that is good for).

I know many BB ladies use Rapidlash, seemed like a good deal?

Trusted Contributor

On 7/12/2014 HonnyBrown said:

I got the Costco circular this week.

There are some mini nail polish kits. What got my interest is the new moisturizers from Olay Regenerist. It's a two pack at $8 off.

Belong to both Costco and Sam's. Our Sam's is discontinuing the Ripka jewelry. asked associate WHY? Of course she had no idea. Recently hubby purchased a Michelle two tone diamond watch for me at Costco. It was about 1600.00. It is beautiful. Wall St. Journal stated jewelry from Costco and Sam is quality as good as top jewelry stores. Also returning an item to Costco is never a problem. regardless of when purchased. Money back. LOVE Costco More beauty products start arriving in Aug. Preparing for Han. and Christmas.( sorry about sp)

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/13/2014 KateChopin said:

My young (very early 20's) daughter uses Regenerist---loves it. She doesn't like the new "luminous" line, though. The two packs at Costco have great savings...the serum is sold that way, too. good deal. They are about $36 for a two-pack.

Kate, why does your daughter use Regenerist? I used it in my 30s and hated it. I thought it didn't do anything, but my skin was still firm.

Now is another story!

I'm going to try Luminous, not from Costco, because I love that line.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/15/2014 engineer said:

Belong to both Costco and Sam's. Our Sam's is discontinuing the Ripka jewelry. asked associate WHY? Of course she had no idea. Recently hubby purchased a Michelle two tone diamond watch for me at Costco. It was about 1600.00. It is beautiful. Wall St. Journal stated jewelry from Costco and Sam is quality as good as top jewelry stores. Also returning an item to Costco is never a problem. regardless of when purchased. Money back. LOVE Costco More beauty products start arriving in Aug. Preparing for Han. and Christmas.( sorry about sp)

Your hubby needs to rub off on mine!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Frequent Contributor

On 7/15/2014 HappyDaze said:

I just went to Costco today and was overwhelmed by all the beauty products this time! wow!

Anyway, they have a RapidLash duo for $39.99 (regularly $49.99 but instant discount of $10, not sure how long that is good for).

I know many BB ladies use Rapidlash, seemed like a good deal?

OMG! That is great!!! Costco on line it is still $57.99 for a duo. And that is the cheapest price I have found. I use it on my eyebrows because of thyroid problems caused them to thin, especially the tails....which Costco did you go to please? Thank you!

Respected Contributor

Lancome lipsticks (3) for $29!

Super Contributor

On 7/15/2014 HonnyBrown said:
On 7/13/2014 KateChopin said:

Kate, why does your daughter use Regenerist? I used it in my 30s and hated it. I thought it didn't do anything, but my skin was still firm.

Now is another story!

I'm going to try Luminous, not from Costco, because I love that line.

She likes it for the quick cell turnover...doesn't like the Luminous! Different strokes!

Trusted Contributor

Just an update on that Jenna Hipp nail polish I bought -

The colors are beautiful, but the polish is thick and peels like crazy.

So disappointed!