Respected Contributor

Any good beauty finds at Costco ??

I remember a while back reading that Costco had some high-end beauty products from time to time.

I was always envious because our big box store is Sam's. We have about 6 in the metro and they never really have anything like what I read about from Costco. But maybe that's a thing of the past? Sam's has more home goods, clothing and that type of thing.

I know inventory changes regularly- same as Sam's. We had some Ripka, which didn't interest me, lots of deals on electronics.. but nothing good in the way of beauty. I'm not there that often but when I am it's to stock up on office supplies and I DO look around.

The reason I ask is because we're finally getting a Costco here.

Has anyone purchased a good beauty find.. and if so, what was it?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any good beauty finds at Costco ??

I got the Costco circular this week.

There are some mini nail polish kits. What got my interest is the new moisturizers from Olay Regenerist. It's a two pack at $8 off.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

Wow.. nice discount, HonnyBrown. I wonder the price of the 2-pack. Are these their retinol products, do you know?

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Fun{#emotions_dlg.wub} I don't have a Costco and it's been awhile, but I have ordered some beauty items from Costco online. A set of brushes I think....and something else{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Anyway, good product, good price, good service.

I'm little jealous that you are getting one, LOL

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/12/2014 Funloving said:

Wow.. nice discount, HonnyBrown. I wonder the price of the 2-pack. Are these their retinol products, do you know?

Fun,

If I remember correctly, the final price is $15 a jar. The normal (Target) price is $24.

The Regenerist line is for 40s skin. I haven't researched the retinol line, but I think it's Pro-X. I'm a decade away from that one.

Check their website and look under "Health and Beauty." I just went to look for the Olay price and I didn't have to log on. They didn't have the Olay product I was referring to. They have a lot of beauty products and the prices.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

Every February, Costco has a sale on Cetaphil products. I stock up on their moisture cream then. I have not tried any of their high end products yet.

Regular Contributor

In California 3 weeks ago, they had a trio of Bobbi Brown lipsticks for 35.00

Valued Contributor

I was going to mention the Olay Luminous too. I bought it last week at Ulta and it does seem to be working to fade brown spots on my hand...they say give it eight weeks but i see some progress. The Costco online price for two was $30 plus $2.99 shipping. At Ulta with a coupon and $3 off in my account I paid $20 for one. Amazon also has coupon on this product.

Honored Contributor

I belong to both Sam's and Costco. And it seems both stores carry many of the same beauty items. I have 3 Sam's Clubs near me. And they all have different selections. I only have 1 Costco near me. And pickings there are slim.

I kept reading about the great hauls people were raving about and knew they did not shop at my Costco.

Contributor

I recently purchased Burberry Body Milk for $25.00, it goes for $50 at Saks and Nordstroms. And if you go to Costco website you can find Sisley Paris products at amazing prices. At the beginning of summer I buy multiple packs of Neutrogena spf55 sunscreen and they always carry those EOS lip balms, the ones that look like colorful eggs.

Can't go wrong with toothbrushes, pastes and floss - best beauty product there is!