Trusted Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman coming to QVC

I used to take his Women's Complete Vitamins also.  Then I switched to his Essentials One and am pleased with those.  

@shaggygirl wrote:

If the Q does auto delivery on his Women's Complete vitamins I'm in. Got them for a very long time, years, from HSN but it seemed the deliveries were coming closer together than they were supposed to even though I called several times to delay shipments and I always had way more than I needed so I finally quit them. They were 5 in a packet but those 5 never bothered my stomach. I've tried others but the hard pill vitamins always felt like I swallowed a bullet.

Contributor

I hate what they are doing to these networks.  Instead of 2 stores with a nice selection of product, we are now have 4 stores that carry pretty much the same merchandise.

Honored Contributor

Is he the one that peddles vitamins?  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I know his products are probably good but listening to him on TV for an hour would bore me to death.  

Honored Contributor

I wonder why he left QVC years ago. Was it his decision or QVC?

I bought so many different vitamins of his. I took them for many years. The bottles were overtaking my cabinet and all the different capsules were becoming overwhelming to take. 

Esteemed Contributor

@henderson wrote:

I used to take his Women's Complete Vitamins also.  Then I switched to his Essentials One and am pleased with those.  

@shaggygirl wrote:

If the Q does auto delivery on his Women's Complete vitamins I'm in. Got them for a very long time, years, from HSN but it seemed the deliveries were coming closer together than they were supposed to even though I called several times to delay shipments and I always had way more than I needed so I finally quit them. They were 5 in a packet but those 5 never bothered my stomach. I've tried others but the hard pill vitamins always felt like I swallowed a bullet.

@henderson 

I haven't watched him on HSN in ages so don't know anything about the Essentials One. Do they more or less take the place of the Women's Complete but a more updated (for lack of a better word) version? Well I supposed I could go to the HSN site and research the difference there.

Trusted Contributor

I use Andrew's products exclusively.  But make sure you cross check the pricing between HSN and QVC; I have found with other crossover lines that the prices are not always the same.

Respected Contributor

His vitamins are so expensive!  I tried the Hair, Skin Nails - no results.  Tried the one for legs - no results.  BUT, his ChocoNuvo helped lower my cholesterol by a significant amount after just a few months. I will keep taking those.