Valued Contributor

Beekman’s back this week at the Q, but looks like shipping charges wii be applied

[ Edited ]

Glad I shopped last week for Beekman at HSN.    No shipping charges at HSN.  C’mon QVC lighten up on the shipping charges...

Valued Contributor

Re: Beekman’s back this week at the Q, but looks like shipping charges wii be applied

[ Edited ]

Maybe the day of their visit (are they haviing a show?), free shipping will kick in. I noticed the triple milk face bar duo is $24, the 3 bar set is $22.

Super Contributor

Re: Beekman’s back this week at the Q, but looks like shipping charges wii be applied

I looked at the program schedule and I don't see Beekman on the line up.  When are they going to be on QVC this week, date and time please.

Respected Contributor

The set of 3 facial soaps was $22 with free shipping. I love that bar, I use it daily on my face. 1 bar lasts a long, long, time. 

Valued Contributor

Oh, perhaps it was just a general wish that shipping was better, not that the boys would be on TV. I bought from them direct yesterday since the shippping is free through Sunday.

Super Contributor

The beekman 1802 boys will be back at QVC on August 10th, with a new TSV.  I haven't heard what it will be yet, something good I hope.