Trusted Contributor

Andrew Lessman coming to QVC

Saw on facebook that Andrew Lessman is now coming to QVC July 23rd.  I guess the crossover of products between HSN and QVC continues now that they are one company. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman coming to QVC

I received an email from Andrew Lessman today and via a video he says that he started selling his vitamins at QVC years ago and sold at QVC for seven years before he went to HSN.  He doesn't plan on leaving HSN, he said.  He just plans to sell vitamins at both stations.

Super Contributor

He use to be on QVC before in the nineties, so was Joy, Perlier, Wolfgang, Curtis Stone, and serverals were on. I started watching QVC and had gotten serveral items from Andrew.

Respected Contributor

I'm so done with Andrew Lessmans products..as for me, not one supplement or now his sunscreen has has helped in any way. As for his supplements , I've had bad side effects with several I tried, and hoped would help. So, that it's for me!! Just my experience.
Honored Contributor

I love his Hair, Skin & Nails.  Will never be without it!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Glad to hear this. I have nothing but very positive reviews about that man and his products. I have had excellent results and will continue using his items for the rest of my life. 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I love his Hair, Skin & Nails.  Will never be without it!

I am done buying it, took it for last 3 years, does nothing. Much better results with Verisol collagen pills. 

Esteemed Contributor

If the Q does auto delivery on his Women's Complete vitamins I'm in. Got them for a very long time, years, from HSN but it seemed the deliveries were coming closer together than they were supposed to even though I called several times to delay shipments and I always had way more than I needed so I finally quit them. They were 5 in a packet but those 5 never bothered my stomach. I've tried others but the hard pill vitamins always felt like I swallowed a bullet.

Honored Contributor

Not everything works for everyone, I have taken his supplements for years with good results. That beings said, I have to wonder if they are so good that they warrant the very high price tag. I just spent over 400 dollars on his vitamins not long ago and that was with free S&H. I do buy the larger sizes, but we only take 4 different supplements. 

Esteemed Contributor

Gosh..i feel like i am in a time machine.....not looking forward to many hours of vitamins,etc.............first it was Suzie Orman ....now him.....next it will be Tony Robbins.....

it will be time to switch the channel!!