Frequent Contributor

Andrew Lessmans PhytoCeramides are the HSN T.S. The reviews and testimonies on this product are excellent. Also his Hair,Skin&Nails T.S. for July is available now.

Respected Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Beauty T.S.

@staceyluvsyou wrote:

Andrew Lessmans PhytoCeramides are the HSN T.S. The reviews and testimonies on this product are excellent. Also his Hair,Skin&Nails T.S. for July is available now.

_____

Yes, there is a lot of chatter on the wellness forum here.  Check it out.  (Sorry I don't know how to post the link)

Frequent Contributor

I thought the beauty group would be interested 

Respected Contributor

Iherb has Sports Research Phytoceramides Skin Hydration, 350 mg 30 softgel for $18.95

Sports Research, Phytoceramides Skin Hydration, 350 mg, 30 Softgels
Occasional Contributor

There was a clinical trial conducted in Japan on phytoceramides, and rice derived was superior to wheat derived. FYI 🙂
Super Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Beauty Excellent Product

Andrew Lessmans products are outstandig! Period We have used a number of them for years and our labs have been so much better.. Also the Phyto ceramides make your skin so flawless and smooth and soft. Best moisturizer on the planet. His quality I would never use anything else. 

Respected Contributor

I'm going to buy some from Amazon. Andrew is too overpriced on this one.

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I'm going to buy some from Amazon. Andrew is too overpriced on this one.

I find that to be the case all the time.  I appreciate his knowledge but find supplements with the same ingredients for a much more budget friendly price elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

Phytoceramides are great. They've helped my skin immensely. I use Nature's Bounty Radiant Skin Ceramosides (from wheat) and Rice ceramides from ZenVita, daily. I've also tried Doctors Best PCD Rice Ceramide formula and liked that the best, but the price is a bit steep compared with ZenVita. All the above from Amazon. 

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Makeitnice wrote:
There was a clinical trial conducted in Japan on phytoceramides, and rice derived was superior to wheat derived. FYI 🙂

@Makeitnice 

Must be a reason Andrew chose to use the wheat over the rice formula. He has probably mentioned it during his shows but I have not watched in a while.