Valued Contributor

Has anyone seen Julep on recently? I like a lot of their products and I am wondering if they too will be going by the wayside as others. Don't get me wrong - I like IT and Josie Maran but they are on ALL the time - but haven't seen Julep in a long time.

Honored Contributor

I was on auto-delivery for a foundation they had and got an e-mail that there will be no future shipments.  I think Julep was sold to the same company that also bought Laura Geller's company.  I read this company is having financial troubles.  I think they own a couple of other lines too.  I don't think Julep has been on QVC lately.

Trusted Contributor

I just noticed that if you go to the beauty store that starts with U.  They no longer have any Julep items.  Sorry to hear they are having problems.

Honored Contributor

I wish these beauty entrepreneurs that decide to cash out would sell their creations to a responsible corporation that knows something about the beauty industry.  It and Philosophy have positive outcomes and will live on. Can Josie Maran be far behind, or is she already owned by someone else?