Honored Contributor

Andie McDowell's daughter's hair (Margaret Qualley)

This pic was just taken at the Cannes film festival.  Her daughter, Margaret, has inherited her mom's beautiful hair.  I'd love to have hair like Andie and Margaret.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Andie McDowell's daughter's hair (Margaret Qualley)

I never thought Andie McDowell looked good with the grey hair. Now it is straighter and dyed and I think she looks great. If that’s her in the right. The daughter has lovely thick hair but I don’t find the gray flattering at all. Some women look stunning with grey hair and others like me not at all. Andie looks years younger and great with her current look.
Honored Contributor

That looks to me like Demi Moore next to Margaret. Is it? Margaret is so pretty, I think. I have seen her in a couple of movies, very pretty girl.....

Esteemed Contributor

The woman on the right looks like Demi Moore.

Honored Contributor

Yes @CANDLEQUEEN .  That is Demi Moore.  They both look great.

Honored Contributor

@Allthingsgirly67 wrote:
I never thought Andie McDowell looked good with the grey hair. Now it is straighter and dyed and I think she looks great. If that’s her in the right. The daughter has lovely thick hair but I don’t find the gray flattering at all. Some women look stunning with grey hair and others like me not at all. Andie looks years younger and great with her current look.

@Allthingsgirly67   - I have not seen Andie's hair lately.  Last time I saw a pic, she was grey.  

Trusted Contributor

Oh I thought was a picture of Andie with her daughter. I think Demi looks great.
Esteemed Contributor

Demi is 61 yrs. old -- She's way too old for long hair. She'd look so much better with shorter hair and a new hairstyle.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Demi is 61 yrs. old -- She's way too old for long hair. She'd look so much better with shorter hair and a new hairstyle.

Older women should not have to cut their long hair.  We are never too old to wear our hair long.

Women all through the ages and all over the world wear their hair long all of their lives.

I am 70 and my hair is waist length.  Both of my grandmothers wore their hair long as does my sister.

It is time to get these notions that women must conform to certain beauty standards out of the way.  They make no sense.

I think Demi looks stunning.  She looks much younger than her age.  

Margaret looks beautiful too.  I love her hair.  She inherited her good looks from her mother.

Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Older women should not have to cut their long hair.  We are never too old to wear our hair long.

Women all through the ages and all over the world wear their hair long all of their lives.

I am 70 and my hair is waist length.  Both of my grandmothers wore their hair long as does my sister.

It is time to get these notions that women must conform to certain beauty standards out of the way.  They make no sense.

Amen!  Where in the world did this notion come from that women "of a certain age" must not have long hair???  It's just silly!  Wear your hair how you like and how it suits you best!