Honored Contributor

Amazon Shoppers Call This $13 Brow Pen the ‘Next Best Thing to Microblading

Anyone here using this brow product?

The microblade-mimicking eyebrow pen is the number four overall best-seller at Amazon right behind brow pencils by Maybelline, L’Oréal, and NYX. The keyword there is pencils; the MoonKong pen is something all its own, and shoppers are swearing by it.

“The next best thing to microblading,” . “I can’t wait to learn to use this product expertly! I have tried eyebrow powders, fibers, pencils, tint, dye, you name it... I wish I had found this long ago. The effects really do look like hair! It’s also waterproof... no smudging, no running! 100% recommend this product.”

Thanks to a unique four-tip design, the brow pen creates hair-like strokes to fill in sparse areas and create a defined shape. A long-lasting formula made of temporary waterproof ink ensures it lasts throughout the day without smudging or sweating off.

Even if you’re counting down the days until you can get some semi-permanent brow ink again, adding a budget-friendly option to your makeup bag for backup never hurts. You can head to Amazon to get the brow pencil with more than 4000 perfect reviews

Eyebrow Tattoo Pen-Eyebrow Pen Waterproof Microblading Eyebrow Pencil with a Micro-Fork Tip Applicator Creates Natural Looking Brows Effortlessly

61Vr5qk8RbL._SY355_.jpg

61BctWo7D2L._SY355_.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amazon Shoppers Call This $13 Brow Pen the ‘Next Best Thing to Microblading

@Chi-town girl  Thanks for that!  I am always looking for brow pens, so I will take a look.  I had microblading done once at our neighborhood salon and I liked it.  While my first and only one only lasted about 6 weeks and was not expensive, getting an appointment there is difficult.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Thanks for that!  I am always looking for brow pens, so I will take a look.  I had microblading done once at our neighborhood salon and I liked it.  While my first and only one only lasted about 6 weeks and was not expensive, getting an appointment there is difficult.

@SXMGirl  - you're welcome! I haven't tried microblading and not likely to try it soon.

I have been using the YBF universal pencil sold at HSN for years, but I have been looking at these new pen type products.  The overwhelming positive reviews for the MoonKong pen caught my interest

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Thanks, I'm going to try this. My brows are ridiculous. They are wirey, sparse in spots and it takes me longer to get them in shape than to do my whole face. I have tried many products, what's one more ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SXMGirl wrote:

@SXMGirl  - you're welcome! I haven't tried microblading and not likely to try it soon.

I have been using the YBF universal pencil sold at HSN for years, but I have been looking at these new pen type products.  The overwhelming positive reviews for the MoonKong pen caught my interest

I also use the YBF but this looks really interesting. I may have to check it out. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl   I have tried 2 different brands like this and it's not as easy as it looks.  There is a huge learning curve to get those results.

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Anyone here using this brow product?

The microblade-mimicking eyebrow pen is the number four overall best-seller at Amazon right behind brow pencils by Maybelline, L’Oréal, and NYX. The keyword there is pencils; the MoonKong pen is something all its own, and shoppers are swearing by it.

“The next best thing to microblading,” . “I can’t wait to learn to use this product expertly! I have tried eyebrow powders, fibers, pencils, tint, dye, you name it... I wish I had found this long ago. The effects really do look like hair! It’s also waterproof... no smudging, no running! 100% recommend this product.”

Thanks to a unique four-tip design, the brow pen creates hair-like strokes to fill in sparse areas and create a defined shape. A long-lasting formula made of temporary waterproof ink ensures it lasts throughout the day without smudging or sweating off.

Even if you’re counting down the days until you can get some semi-permanent brow ink again, adding a budget-friendly option to your makeup bag for backup never hurts. You can head to Amazon to get the brow pencil with more than 4000 perfect reviews

Eyebrow Tattoo Pen-Eyebrow Pen Waterproof Microblading Eyebrow Pencil with a Micro-Fork Tip Applicator Creates Natural Looking Brows Effortlessly

61Vr5qk8RbL._SY355_.jpg

61BctWo7D2L._SY355_.jpg

You would NOT believe how many brow products I've tried...this looks doable and easy!!!

Honored Contributor

I've tried I several brands like that.  They dry out within a week.  I recently purchased tarte Big Ego DIY Brow Pen.  It is the best I've ever used.  Amazing.

Honored Contributor

I just bought this on Amazon but it's $6.79??  Not $13

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

@Chi-town girl   I have tried 2 different brands like this and it's not as easy as it looks.  There is a huge learning curve to get those results.

@Pook  - yeah, the blogger commented about the learning curve. It's good to see a number of product options.  I'm still reviewing info about the products.  This product might be a good to try given the high amount of positive reviews