Honored Contributor

Alpha Skin Care - Any Users Here?

Hello QVC beauties!  I know there has been quite a bit of kudos given to Alpha Skin Care body lotion, which I love, but what about the facial products?  Any users?  If so, are they good?  I'm looking for a lighter moisturizer for daytime use that wears well under make-up.  The Alpha Skin Care Essential Renwal Cream looks inviting.  Any feedback is appreciated!

Snag_3123e23.png

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Re: Alpha Skin Care - Any Users Here?

I used to work for the company. I think the products are excellent and I have pretty sensitive skin.

Esteemed Contributor

Happy to see you posting again, @SurferWife !

As far as your question, yes, I use the Intensive renewal serum, 14%, everyday.  It brought a clarity, exfoliating effect, and a cleansing of pores to my skin.  I had no problem tolerating it, but my skin isn't sensitive.

I have and use the body lotion.  I like it and it is part of my revolving regiment. HTH

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I too, use the 14% Glycolic Acid Renewal Serum followed by the Essential Facial Moisturizer and LOVE💝 IT!I was having problems with dryness this year, and saw the recommendations here by other posters! It works wonders!❤ My skin stays MOISTURIZED and soft ALL day with no breakouts!🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs ....Do you also use another exfoliant as part of your routine (daily or weekly)  or do you think the ALPHA is enough?

I use the body cream....horrible getting it out of the container but I have never used any of their products for the face.

thanks.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife - many years ago, I used a few of their products. I really have no complaints, just moved on to other things.  One thing I still occasionally use is the body lotion. I learned from @SilleeMee that it can be used as a facial moisturizer too, which makes it dirt cheap compared to some other products.  You don't need much.  In fact, too much will make your face sticky or tacky. 

Honored Contributor

Years ago I used that 10% cream for a very long time. It's a good one. I quit using it b/c I'm using tretinoin now and I no longer need the Alpha cream.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@SurferWife - many years ago, I used a few of their products. I really have no complaints, just moved on to other things.  One thing I still occasionally use is the body lotion. I learned from @SilleeMee that it can be used as a facial moisturizer too, which makes it dirt cheap compared to some other products.  You don't need much.  In fact, too much will make your face sticky or tacky. 

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Yes, I do occasionally use the Alpha body lotion on my face. It cures the dryness and any flakes. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs I also use Retin A at night.  I use the glycolic in the morning.  I recently ordered Vitamin C to add in to the mix and haven't figured out where to fit that in yet. Woman Embarassed  I put a couple drops into my SPF.

I also use Skinn dermapeel almost everyday.  Like I said, I don't have sensitive skin. 

Back to the Alpha serum, I noticed an improvement when I added this in.  I had been using Retin A prior, but this boosted my results.  HTH

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone for your input!  I appreciate you taking the time to respond.  I need to get to work now.  Thanks again!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.