Contributor

Re: All the seasonals, new products BUT

Thanks Kjelle for the info! I have been looking forward to that Kids CC/RTM set and am happy to know it should be coming soon.

Regular Contributor

Im so excited....wondering if I should buy more SHP.... I bought 4 of them, but down to 2 and still using the SMC that I stocked up on last year..... I mix the two and love it! I'm excited about FGP, I didn't love the FAS....

I know I get a little anxious when my stock gets low.....crazy, I know.....{#emotions_dlg.blink}{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

On 8/16/2014 luvitall said:

Im so excited....wondering if I should buy more SHP.... I bought 4 of them, but down to 2 and still using the SMC that I stocked up on last year..... I mix the two and love it! I'm excited about FGP, I didn't love the FAS....

I know I get a little anxious when my stock gets low.....crazy, I know.....{#emotions_dlg.blink}{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I love mixing the SHP with SMC but hubby loves the SMC so much that I hardly ever do it since we are down to the last half of a 32oz of SMC. BUT if we buy more, I will certainly be mixing it! The scent of those together (and the performance) is WONDERFUL!

Regular Contributor

On 8/16/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 8/16/2014 luvitall said:

I love mixing the SHP with SMC but hubby loves the SMC so much that I hardly ever do it since we are down to the last half of a 32oz of SMC. BUT if we buy more, I will certainly be mixing it! The scent of those together (and the performance) is WONDERFUL!

I know HappyDaze!!!! Kiss Today, I went to my salon for a haircut, but went to the gym first, so took a shower and cleansed at home, so I just needed them to wet my hair down... from the shampoo person to my stylist.... they all know I use Wen, cause I always bring it with me, but they kept asking what I used, cause the smell of the SHP and SMC together is yummy and my hair comes out AMAZING! Okay, okay, you convinced me...buying 2 more SHP! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Occasional Contributor

I am new to wen. I purchased the SHP. I also know the orange blossom one was before SHP. Can someone tell me what all of the prior seasonals were...or direct me to a list. Thanks so much.

Valued Contributor

Onejoyfulgirl....if you have some time, check out the Wen 101 thread. It is loaded with information and a great read if you are new to Wen. I am amazed how much I have learned by coming to this forum.

http://community.qvc.com/forums/wen/topic/438106/wen-101.aspx

This group is like no other... {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Occasional Contributor

Thank you. That thread is indeed very helpful. Now I just need to decide between Ginger Pumpkin and Apple Spice. Maybe I will try both.

Respected Contributor

On 8/16/2014 Kjelle said:
On 8/16/2014 terrier3 said:
On 8/16/2014 sjk73 said:
On 8/15/2014 WenGirl42 said:
On 8/15/2014 sjk73 said:

I thought t u s c a n pear was gonna be for this fall?

It is...that is the new Fall scent being introduced. But it appears that this Fall, for the first time, we will have the option to purchase the previous Fall seasonals also. Smile

Oooooh. I know I heard Chaz say, quite some time ago, that he is bringing back the first seasonals but has not decided if he will continue after that. Thank you.

I think they are coming back because they were popular and they will be able to sell a lot. I think that the more recent seasonals probably didn't sell as well, so they are bringing back the oldies to see how sales compare to the new formulas.

QVC is in the business of selling product - LOTS of units. If they have determined that older seasonals sell better than new - they may just stick with those.

"He has not decided" - translation - QVC has ordered the older seasonals and will continue to do so if they sell well.

Just like all the other vendors - Chaz pitches products to QVC and THEY decide what they will sell on-air.

I for one am thrilled the older seasonals are coming back - I'll be stocking up...I hope they also bring back WVM too. I know a lot here want to see it available again!

WVM is coming back. I can see the choice of 16oz winter seasonals and the new winter seasonal already in the system.

Does anyone know if the offering of the discounted scents will also include the oils and RTM? If we wanted to buy the WVM cleansing conditioner would the oil and RTM also be offered for sale? Just wondering if anyone has any information about this.

Respected Contributor

On 8/17/2014 susan25 said:
On 8/16/2014 sjk73 said:
On 8/15/2014 sjk73 said:

It is...that is the new Fall scent being introduced. But it appears that this Fall, for the first time, we will have the option to purchase the previous Fall seasonals also. Smile

Oooooh. I know I heard Chaz say, quite some time ago, that he is bringing back the first seasonals but has not decided if he will continue after that. Thank you.

I think they are coming back because they were popular and they will be able to sell a lot. I think that the more recent seasonals probably didn't sell as well, so they are bringing back the oldies to see how sales compare to the new formulas.

QVC is in the business of selling product - LOTS of units. If they have determined that older seasonals sell better than new - they may just stick with those.

"He has not decided" - translation - QVC has ordered the older seasonals and will continue to do so if they sell well.

Just like all the other vendors - Chaz pitches products to QVC and THEY decide what they will sell on-air.

I for one am thrilled the older seasonals are coming back - I'll be stocking up...I hope they also bring back WVM too. I know a lot here want to see it available again!

WVM is coming back. I can see the choice of 16oz winter seasonals and the new winter seasonal already in the system.

Does anyone know if the offering of the discounted scents will also include the oils and RTM? If we wanted to buy the WVM cleansing conditioner would the oil and RTM also be offered for sale? Just wondering if anyone has any information about this.

No mention of RTM or oil. I just bought RTM on the bay for some of my seasonal stash. No mention of any discount either.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

On 8/17/2014 Kjelle said:
On 8/17/2014 susan25 said:
On 8/16/2014 sjk73 said:
On 8/15/2014 sjk73 said:

No mention of RTM or oil. I just bought RTM on the bay for some of my seasonal stash. No mention of any discount either.

Thanks. If no mention was made about these products, they probably won't be offered. We can always hope that they would be but it seems to be unlikely. I have also bought RTM and oil of discounted scents from the bay since it is the only way to get them.