Respected Contributor

Re: All the seasonals, new products BUT

On 8/15/2014 WenGirl42 said:
On 8/15/2014 sjk73 said:

I thought t u s c a n pear was gonna be for this fall?

It is...that is the new Fall scent being introduced. But it appears that this Fall, for the first time, we will have the option to purchase the previous Fall seasonals also. Smile

Oooooh. I know I heard Chaz say, quite some time ago, that he is bringing back the first seasonals but has not decided if he will continue after that. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

On 8/16/2014 sjk73 said:
On 8/15/2014 sjk73 said:

It is...that is the new Fall scent being introduced. But it appears that this Fall, for the first time, we will have the option to purchase the previous Fall seasonals also. Smile

Oooooh. I know I heard Chaz say, quite some time ago, that he is bringing back the first seasonals but has not decided if he will continue after that. Thank you.

I think they are coming back because they were popular and they will be able to sell a lot. I think that the more recent seasonals probably didn't sell as well, so they are bringing back the oldies to see how sales compare to the new formulas.

QVC is in the business of selling product - LOTS of units. If they have determined that older seasonals sell better than new - they may just stick with those.

"He has not decided" - translation - QVC has ordered the older seasonals and will continue to do so if they sell well.

Just like all the other vendors - Chaz pitches products to QVC and THEY decide what they will sell on-air.

I for one am thrilled the older seasonals are coming back - I'll be stocking up...I hope they also bring back WVM too. I know a lot here want to see it available again!

Respected Contributor

On 8/16/2014 terrier3 said:
On 8/16/2014 sjk73 said:
On 8/15/2014 sjk73 said:

I think they are coming back because they were popular and they will be able to sell a lot. I think that the more recent seasonals probably didn't sell as well, so they are bringing back the oldies to see how sales compare to the new formulas.

QVC is in the business of selling product - LOTS of units. If they have determined that older seasonals sell better than new - they may just stick with those.

"He has not decided" - translation - QVC has ordered the older seasonals and will continue to do so if they sell well.

Just like all the other vendors - Chaz pitches products to QVC and THEY decide what they will sell on-air.

I for one am thrilled the older seasonals are coming back - I'll be stocking up...I hope they also bring back WVM too. I know a lot here want to see it available again!

WVM is coming back. I can see the choice of 16oz winter seasonals and the new winter seasonal already in the system.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor

On 8/16/2014 Kjelle said:
On 8/16/2014 sjk73 said:
On 8/15/2014 sjk73 said:

WVM is coming back. I can see the choice of 16oz winter seasonals and the new winter seasonal already in the system.
What else can you see? Any surprises?
Formally NewtoWen
Respected Contributor

On 8/16/2014 Newtowen said:
On 8/16/2014 sjk73 said:
On 8/15/2014 sjk73 said:

I had said earlier in the year there was a kids CC & RTM set and it never came up. Now it is also there is another under a different number and on AD. You would receive BOTH Watermelon and Apple, not a choice between them. Also a giant 613 RTM. I can see the Fall seasonal. One says 'Treatment'. I think it is just the Oil and they haven't finished it yet. Everything else I see, we are already expecting.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor

On 8/16/2014 sjk73 said:
On 8/15/2014 sjk73 said:

I had said earlier in the year there was a kids CC & RTM set and it never came up. Now it is also there is another under a different number and on AD. You would receive BOTH Watermelon and Apple, not a choice between them. Also a giant 613 RTM. I can see the Fall seasonal. One says 'Treatment'. I think it is just the Oil and they haven't finished it yet. Everything else I see, we are already expecting.
Thanks Smiley Happy
Formally NewtoWen
Valued Contributor

On 8/16/2014 sjk73 said:
On 8/15/2014 sjk73 said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Thanks Kjelle. A giant 613 RTM, now that sounds terrific to me.

Respected Contributor

On 8/16/2014 sjk73 said:
On 8/15/2014 sjk73 said:

I would imagine that it would be quite time consuming and expensive to repeat this process every year. It makes sense that this probably won't continue. But I suppose that anything is possible. I wonder how they will determine how much of the prior seasonals to manufacture or if they will have additional stock if one very popular formula sells out?

Respected Contributor

On 8/16/2014 Kjelle said:On 8/16/2014 Newtowen said:

Kjelle: when you say you can 'see' these items, what are you referring to? Where do you see them?

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/16/2014 w84WEN said:
On 8/16/2014 sjk73 said:
On 8/15/2014 sjk73 said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Thanks Kjelle. A giant 613 RTM, now that sounds terrific to me.

I've been waiting for him to do this, I love 613. I'm going to be in so much trouble!