Regular Contributor
So I am contemplating buying Belle liquid line backer eyeliner. For those of you that have tried it what are you thoughts? Is it better than the Stila? Thanks
Honored Contributor
I’ve never used Stila. All I can say is that the Belle Beauty liquid eyeliner is easy to apply, is a true black, and stays put.
Trusted Contributor

Sorry, but no one's liquid liner stays put on me.

Stilla is a huge company, been in business for years. They may have more knowledge than Kim at this point.

I have used both, not any differences to me.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been using Kim's liner for a while and am very satisfied.  It is easy to apply and stays on until I take it off.

Have never used Stila, so I can't comment on it.

Trusted Contributor

Re: All that???

[ Edited ]

@jobiz   I recently commented on another post about her linebacker eyeliner.  It comes with GREAT recommendation from me - easy to use, does not budge and deep black.  It is a felt tip, nothing remarkable here, but there is just something about it that works better than others - and I admit I've tried SO many.  

I HAVE tried Stila's which is very good, but I prefer this one.  Belle Beauty's ease of use beats them all.  

And, if I may add, it now comes in other colors:  brown, navy and a teal green I believe.  You're reminding me again to pick it up in brown. LOL 

Honored Contributor

@jobiz wrote:
So I am contemplating buying Belle liquid line backer eyeliner. For those of you that have tried it what are you thoughts? Is it better than the Stila? Thanks

@jobiz   To be quite honest, I can’t get passed that awful name for an eyeliner. I envision a football player w/ the wide, black smudges under his eyes. That’s not something I’d want to associate with my liner.