Esteemed Contributor

Andreatoo wrote:
@Trixx
There's nothing on my face in the morning that can't be removed with water and a washcloth. I've always been a less-is-more kind of gal; the less I do to my skin the better

@Andreatoo, I totally understand that some people really can get away without using a cleanser in the morning. In this case I just feel that Morgan Shick (or any vendor) should be careful in making statements about skincare which imply a particular method they have personal success with is what everyone should do.  When statements are made based on clinical trials I'm ok with that (even if it's something which I know does not work for me). 

Honored Contributor

The 4p layering mask system sounds very interesting.  I might try that in the future, it would make a tempting TTV.  

With Borghese & Skinn holiday shows next week, I have a very full shopping cart Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:
@ElvisShops
She actually said that during one of the presentations to use it on moist skin after cleansing. I also liked what you said about not cleansing in the morning only rinsing. It's pretty much what I already do

so putting it on moist skin, what exactly does that mean?  After I  splash water on my face, do i put it on?  

Trusted Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:
@ElvisShops
She actually said that during one of the presentations to use it on moist skin after cleansing. I also liked what you said about not cleansing in the morning only rinsing. It's pretty much what I already do

so putting it on moist skin, what exactly does that mean?  After I  splash water on my face, do i put it on?  

I do wash my face in the morning and then applied the sample while my skin was still damp. That is what I will continue to do when I get the full-size product. I have always had oily skin, until the last couple of years. Now it is more combo, but I still live in fear of oil and breakouts. However, my skin does need some moisture these days. 

Respected Contributor

Just wondering how everyone liked thier Active Argan, she is on again today...

Trusted Contributor

@equss wrote:

Has anyone tried this line?  I like regular argan but it feels alittle heavy on my face. Love to hear from people that have tried.....there is always so much hype so not sure whether it's work a try.  I am considering the new serum 50 plus. Tia

Hi equss, I use a lot of the line and will try the new items this visit. I do not find it greasy one bit. My skin looks refreshed, soft, smooth and a dewey- not greasy look. I have combo-dry skin and it's wonderful.  You really have to try for yourself as we're all different. You have unti Jan 31st to send back.

Morgen always had a great line, and this new one, imo, is even better.  she's aging with us and we're benefiting from her needs as well. I like this active argan better than regular argan. I am getting the Plama 50+, the masks, reorders of all over drops and 24k gold, neck and dec cream as well as eye cream. 

Good LuckCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Trusted Contributor

I was interested in the facial system, but I didn't buy it. Kind of regretting that now.  I tried the sample of the plasma and it was OK, but I wasn't impressed enough to purchase it. I had 3 samples so I think it was enough for me to know.  I was flip flopping on it.  Right now I am happy with Josie's milk and face butter - it's really doing wonders for my skin.  I only use it at night.  But wow that facial kit is really calling to me.  Haven't checked whether it sold out or not.

Valued Contributor

I must agree with Skittle. I use the entire line and find it to be very effective. It is NOT greasy and my skin is soft and glowing. Every product is a stand alone star. I live in Florida so my skin does suffer from sun and humidity and then changes in teps. Lines and wrinles are dminished and everyone comments how great my skin looks. I am very pleased and will continue to purchase and use daily.

Honored Contributor

I'm wondering...........I'm out of the platinum bottle and wondered if I could use the gold bottle (nightime treatment) in the daytime?