Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

I don't think this was a scheduled show. Morgan usually updates her instagram with products that air. This was probably a filler for shophq? they have consult on every second day. I think Morgan lives in NYC & probably won't be on for a while unless she Skypes. 

Yeah, it was scheduled. If you look at her AA page, they have a category: shows. These have been listed for quite a while. First it said March 20th and showed the products she'd present. Whoops. Then she was moved to March 24th. Still, a no show.  But they could have said something. Are they afraid we'd throw rotten tomatoes at the tv or something? Just tell us already!

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

I don't think this was a scheduled show. Morgan usually updates her instagram with products that air. This was probably a filler for shophq? they have consult on every second day. I think Morgan lives in NYC & probably won't be on for a while unless she Skypes. 

Yeah, it was scheduled. If you look at her AA page, they have a category: shows. These have been listed for quite a while. First it said March 20th and showed the products she'd present. Whoops. Then she was moved to March 24th. Still, a no show.  But they could have said something. Are they afraid we'd throw rotten tomatoes at the tv or something? Just tell us already!

Yup, ShopHQ could have said something. Her products are made in Italy, so I don't think she will have shows for a while other than selling what they currently have in inventory. 

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

Yup, ShopHQ could have said something. Her products are made in Italy, so I don't think she will have shows for a while other than selling what they currently have in inventory. 

OMgosh I forgot. You're right, Italy!

Trusted Contributor

Active argan is on April 16th-19th. Morgan is Skyping, same old products from her last visit, same prices.

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

Active argan is on April 16th-19th. Morgan is Skyping, same old products from her last visit, same prices.

Yep, same ol', same ol'. I'm kind of glad there's nothing new. She has soooo many products. I only tune in if I need something. This time looks like all oily stuff.

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@FLGators  - I recall that they have event/lower prices during the shows

Things seem to be getting worse...desperate there. Recent financial reports reveal it's continuing to decline. That's why they just laid off more employees. I hope Manuela and Morgen have favorable contracts and well skilled attorneys...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@FLGators  - I recall that they have event/lower prices during the shows

Things seem to be getting worse...desperate there. Recent financial reports reveal it's continuing to decline. That's why they just laid off more employees. I hope Manuela and Morgen have favorable contracts and well skilled attorneys...

@Chi-town girl  They do have event pricing same as her last visit but no attractive offerings & $6.99 shipping. The subscription shipping is $6.99 & one time shipping is $4.99 Woman Tongue on the new mask. Under current circumstances you would think they would offer steeper discounts on older kits, not so. Morgan probably doesn't need this gig looks like.

Isomers showed some customer appreciation by offering free s&h, steep discounts for a little bit which was nice of them. Now shophq is back on w/their shipping games on Isomers too. Cons ult  guys are just tone deaf & Jen was demoing her lift products on her gorgeous 20 something daughter. They have more self care shows now but when people are losing their jobs they wouldn't buy sanitizers, massagers, masks at crazy prices. Shophq didn't get the memoCat Tongue

Valued Contributor

I do worry about Morgen and Manuela on Shop HQ.

If Shop does not keep up sales, we may lose those lines....Isure hope not

I think Manuela is doing all she can do by having so many shows from the lab; day and night. Indeed, her products are fabulous but to carry an entire network is another thing.

I was hoping to see more of Danny Seo and natural products but he is not scheduled by skype or any other way. SSC products are very resonably priced but shipping is prohibitive and depending on how many kits you want, in excess of $58 for the shipping. Crazy business. 

I guess we will have to see what happens and hope for the best for all. By the way, please be careful with expired products. The prices were low and I ordered (a couple of months ago) a line of skin care and when it arrived, 3 products were already expired. Of course they said return them But it then happened a second time. 

I am starting to look at ordering directly from the companies now but not all have this ability.

Honored Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

I do worry about Morgen and Manuela on Shop HQ.

If Shop does not keep up sales, we may lose those lines....Isure hope not

I think Manuela is doing all she can do by having so many shows from the lab; day and night. Indeed, her products are fabulous but to carry an entire network is another thing.

I was hoping to see more of Danny Seo and natural products but he is not scheduled by skype or any other way. SSC products are very resonably priced but shipping is prohibitive and depending on how many kits you want, in excess of $58 for the shipping. Crazy business. 

I guess we will have to see what happens and hope for the best for all. By the way, please be careful with expired products. The prices were low and I ordered (a couple of months ago) a line of skin care and when it arrived, 3 products were already expired. Of course they said return them But it then happened a second time. 

I am starting to look at ordering directly from the companies now but not all have this ability.

SHQ is in a desperate survival mode. To have recently hired & then laid off new hosts after layoffs of other seasoned hosts is telling. They're fortunate to have a boost in revenue from the event cruise just before the pandemic. 

That's concerning about receiving expired products!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

There is free shipping now on beauty with $75 orders