Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Yes..the expired product issue was worrisome. They did make good and sent new but ShopHQ manages the quality control...not the vendor. I did notify those that needed to be notified and it has not happened again but I watch very carefully.

To see hosts gone...even new ones and old ones is troubling. I am now cautious with what I buy from them because you never know.........

Honored Contributor

How different Morgen looks! I just watched her video and thought, who is that? Then I heard her speak and I knew it was Morgen. I think it's the eyes but not sure. Anybody think she looks different?

Active Argan Discover Radiant and Youthful-Looking Skin

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

How different Morgen looks! I just watched her video and thought, who is that? Then I heard her speak and I knew it was Morgen. I think it's the eyes but not sure. Anybody think she looks different?

Active Argan Discover Radiant and Youthful-Looking Skin

I have been thinking that most people on Skype look a bit distorted and so much better in person, but with Morgen I thought she looked even more beautiful on Skype. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Active Argan

[ Edited ]

Morgen said yesterday since her products are made in Italy, then are not able to get fresh off the boat items, so they were selling what was already in stock. And then it was made clear they have a 3 year shelf life. 

Trusted Contributor

I thought Morgan had great lighting & quite a bit of eye make up on. cat eye, smokey eye,  hair extensions, it was all there. Her hair(w/hair extensions), makeup & dress was all on point. I think being couped up in NYC, she brought her A game to the shows. She looked gorgeous.   

Valued Contributor

I agree it was the best she has ever looked. Her skin was radiant and the shows were wonderful.